Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Repair Wait Time

Anyone that buys from Best Buy, Costco, Amazon, or any of the other big box stores should simply return the product to the store for an exchange if it doesn't work after opening the box. If you crash it, none of those big box stores do repair work, warranty or otherwise.

Personally, I'm getting a bit fed up with people that trash their stuff and send it out for repair, expecting over night repairs and expedited return shipping. Children that have yet to learn patience. It took 4-5 weeks for my H to make the trip to Yuneec, get repaired, and make the trip back to me. Everything worked perfectly.

If you are one of those that absolutely, positively, has to have a fully functional camera rig at all times, buy two. In the world where things that are necessary is concerned, one is none and two is one.

In the world where things that are necessary is concerned, one is none and two is one.

By that logic, if you have 1 drone, you have 0 drones.

To the complaint about people wanting them back quickly, when expectations are set (IE: upon payment, we will repair your unit) and not fulfilled, then the person setting the expectations is not living up to their end of the bargain. There is a legitimate reason for complaint.

Finally, OBS is meant to keep the unit from crashing. When it is on and fails to perform its function, the advertised functionality did not perform as expected.

As for people who are reckless (IE: flying without OBS, not in LoS, etc), those are people you have little right to complain.

I've been flying multirotors for almost 4 years, and have 2 H's. I've flown RC and unmanned systems for much, much longer. I have yet to use OBS with anything. Then again, I make it a point not to get so close to things that OBS becomes a requirement. If I run into something, it is my fault.

As for one is none and two is one, if one is all you have and yours is out for repair, you currently have 0. That's the point. Had you more than one you would have a back up to let you fly when one is down for whatever reason.

I've been flying multirotors for almost 4 years, and have 2 H's. I've flown RC and unmanned systems for much, much longer. I have yet to use OBS with anything. Then again, I make it a point not to get so close to things that OBS becomes a requirement. If I run into something, it is my fault.

As for one is none and two is one, if one is all you have and yours is out for repair, you currently have 0. That's the point. Had you more than one you would have a back up to let you fly when one is down for whatever reason.

I am hoping that Yuneec's customer service is better than DJI's. I have a phantom 4 for a back up. I like the DJI camera, but I am liking the Typhoon h more for the stability and safety on windy days, plus the unobstructed 360°cgo3+ camera is nice as well. Also having a 2nd ST16, I can use a professional photographer to run the camera on paid shots.

I have heard that after Yuneec launched their YES/yuneec extended service plan, and the launch of the h520 that customer service is better than ever. I just wished I waited for the new Typhoon h plus. The new 1 inch sensor with upgraded motors and longer flight time is exactly what Yuneec needs to compete with DJI.

To all these people who are complaining about Yuneec's customer service, I have heard far worse stories from DJI customers. Can hardly wait for the new anticipated Typhoon H+.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430