Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

7500 mah Battery

Reactions: Chris McMillan
No I have not, if they work good, hope we get one for the "H" soon !, but I guess I should worry about getting it first before the accessories ! LOL
I'm just looking around at what is Tangible now! Shopping for my H right now is pretty boring. Backpack, check. Extra battery, check.

Yeah, you'd think they could get those sent out during the delay as to have something to play with till it come !

hi
are you aware the battery is a 6300 mah , that's what is printed on the label .the label also states " Guaranteed extra flight times " . i would contact the seller to conform if it is really a 7000 mah as stated in the add .
fly safe

hi
are you aware the battery is a 6300 mah , that's what is printed on the label .the label also states " Guaranteed extra flight times " . i would contact the seller to conform if it is really a 7000 mah as stated in the add .
fly safe
There are two batteries advertised there. Click each of the links. One shows 7500 on battery. I messaged the seller on the one with misc pics and waiting to hear back

hi
fly safe

also in the description it reads
  • 11.1v 7500mah Lithium Polymer Battery
  • Fit for Yuneec Typhoon Q500, Q500+ and Q500 4K
  • Extended more Flight Time
  • Absolutely no memory effect so that you can charge battery at anytime
  • Lightweight,compact design
now it is a 7500 , something is wrong with this sale

yes you are correct but something is not right with this battery .
I messaged Hobby-Ace. They have 100% feedback on Amazon. I asked how many he has sold and if there were any problems, and Warranty info. Still waiting for response. All batteries seem to be Chinese made, but so is the UAV.

With the advertised 7500mah I figured someone would buy one and compare it to the Venom or oem Yuneec. Theoretically 7500mah should keep you in the air for a meaningfully longer time.

Yeah a lot of issues with the Phantom after market batteries not updating to the DJI firmware, so maybe could be issue with a Yuneec ? Just a thought

The only issues using any other lipo in the Q are ones of physical size and connector type. Yuneec have taken a perfectly normal 3 cell lipo and embeded it in a custom made plastic case with a moulded-in power connector. The connector is an ec3 type (normal enough in r/c) but it's location deep inside the body of the Q make it impractical to re-locate elsewhere.

Col.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval