Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Altitude test flights....

Buy using the GUI download you can adjust the height limit to 1000 meters AGL. Not legal to do and I personally don't see any need to go that high. The speedo on my car goes to 160mph and I don't go that fast either, but you asked.

legal or not is not the problem in this case (in Switzerland the legal altitude is 500 feet), the problem is that i cannot change it, the GUI say it was changed but during the flight it was not ...

is it working on yours with the last firmware ?

legal or not is not the problem in this case (in Switzerland the legal altitude is 500 feet), the problem is that i cannot change it, the GUI say it was changed but during the flight it was not ...

is it working on yours with the last firmware ?
No, it does not work any more. That was already covered here on the forum. Seems be a bug introduced with the last firmware.
Seems at Yuneec they are working on it.
Anyway in Switzerland there are (still) not height limitations. Rules are no more than 150m in a CTR, no fly near airports (5km radious), no fly in fightreserve, no fly over two dozen people, as long as flight is done in VLOS.
That's exactly how CVO Larry said, a car can go much faster than speed limitations. It's personal responsibility to stay in the rules, not crappy limitations (I would love those on cars, no more people riding over limits ...). Don't forget that a guy could bring his car and go for a speed ride in a track, completely legal then.
Ric

No, it does not work any more. That was already covered here on the forum. Seems be a bug introduced with the last firmware.
Seems at Yuneec they are working on it.
Anyway in Switzerland there are (still) not height limitations. Rules are no more than 150m in a CTR, no fly near airports (5km radious), no fly in fightreserve, no fly over two dozen people, as long as flight is done in VLOS.
That's exactly how CVO Larry said, a car can go much faster than speed limitations. It's personal responsibility to stay in the rules, not crappy limitations (I would love those on cars, no more people riding over limits ...). Don't forget that a guy could bring his car and go for a speed ride in a track, completely legal then.
Ric

Thanks for the reply, so now i can stop to try, it will never work ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio