Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another River Video

Reaction score
So the day prior to the video I posted I had gone and taken another at the same location, after the comment about having the horizon visible I decided to post this one as well, I thought it was crap but maybe it's a bit more compelling, I do love the shot of the bridge in the distance.

Much nicer video than the first you put up. Would loved to have seen a fly away shot at the end, with the drone climbing to show more of the scope of the ice ***. Keep up the good work!!! I’ll be glad when I can afford some better equipment.

So the day prior to the video I posted I had gone and taken another at the same location, after the comment about having the horizon visible I decided to post this one as well, I thought it was crap but maybe it's a bit more compelling, I do love the shot of the bridge in the distance.
Now you are getting it, the framing is very nice. Next, I would start to learn about white balance as it is very important.
Remember, as a videographer or photographer, we are story tellers. We are always trying to convey something from what we see in our mind, to something that others can appreciate. Music can make or break a videos mood for a scene.
Go out and take tons of footage of anything and everything. Never delete anything as you never know where it will come in handy, no matter how bad the footage or shot is.
Try to learn how one function works every week, or even every two weeks. This will give you an understanding of that function and what it can do, and is for.

Murray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me