Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Anyone in Canada seen their H yet?

I've just received this from my dealer :

Latest news is as follows. Units are shipping from USA depot to the Ontario depot today. The shipment is expected to arrive late next week. From there Yuneec Canada with start distribution among dealers. So we expect to receive our first shipment the first week of June. As soon as we receive our order, they go straight out the same day!

Reactions: Brent D
I am in the Vancouver, BC region and have received my Typhoon H on Sat 28 May.

Unfortunately they forgot to pack a 3-prong cable to feed AC power to the DC converter for charging. I have since figured out I can use the cable from my laptop and have acquired a new cable from an electronics store this morning. Not a big deal but certainly annoying.

The bigger issue for me is that I cannot find more of these proprietary batteries to procure for my Typhoon H, so I am stuck with only the 1 for the time being.

How did Yuneec not forsee that owners would require more than the 1 battery that came with it?

ICARUS

I am in the Vancouver, BC region and have received my Typhoon H on Sat 28 May.

Unfortunately they forgot to pack a 3-prong cable to feed AC power to the DC converter for charging. I have since figured out I can use the cable from my laptop and have acquired a new cable from an electronics store this morning. Not a big deal but certainly annoying.

The bigger issue for me is that I cannot find more of these proprietary batteries to procure for my Typhoon H, so I am stuck with only the 1 for the time being.

How did Yuneec not forsee that owners would require more than the 1 battery that came with it?

ICARUS
did you order your H from a US dealer or Canadian dealer?

Dezzy do you have the URL to where you did your pre-order? I'm googling it but cant find it.
My batteries are coming from Drone Shop Canada out of Calgary. I just placed the order over email with Todd. It wasn't through the site because at the time he didn't have them listed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval