Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Binding after wand use

Reaction score
So, this is my first post.
Forgive me if it’s been resolved elsewhere. I’ve done a search and gotten some useful information, but none specific to my issue.
I’ve flown my H for months with no issues. The other day, I decided to try out the wand, (which had sat stored in the case unused with the tag still on it all this time.)
I bound it, and flew smoothly with the wand until I felt I needed to change out the battery. Smooth landing.
I changed batteries, and put away the wand. When I tried to switch back over to the ST-16, I got the “RealSense is not detected“ message. It seems that stems from the aircraft not binding to the controller at all. No GPS, battery voltage, or any other telemetry showing either.
The camera binds.
I went to the binding menu and tried “refresh.” No luck.
It will still bind and fly with the wand, though.
Any thoughts?
Thanks for the information I’ve gleaned here so far about the issue!

Reactions: Lambert050584
You need to tilt the aircraft forward two times at least 45 degrees to put it in bind mode (main LED will flash orange). You should then be able to bind to the ST16.

This must be done anytime you change controller for the aircraft.

You need to tilt the aircraft forward two times at least 45 degrees to put it in bind mode (main LED will flash orange). You should then be able to bind to the ST16.

This must be done anytime you change controller for the aircraft.
Thanks!
I think I tried that, but I might have missed something.
I’ll try it again after I’m done charging the st16.
Should I already be in the binding menu when I begin this procedure?

I’ll try it again after I’m done charging the st16.
If it does not work, run the binding verification. Follow the sequence exactly as written. Do not skip steps because you believe they are already done. If you reach a step where the verification does not match what you see, do not continue. Stop, and report what you see.
Refer to Attachment 32 (Typhoon H Binding Verification) in the document attached to "Way To Fix Drones project".

Reactions: JPThompson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval