Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Did you set up this Comfast true an app ? Or you had to use you’re computer ? Is it hard to set it up ? Thank you !

It is best to set most everything up with the computer as the interface is easier. Then do the mobile setup to connect the Breeze for the repeater function.

I kept getting conflicts during setup because the default IP for the Comcast was the same as my main WiFi router for my home network.

People have reported distances to the geofences if 80 meters in height and 100 meters distance with the Comfast repeaters mentioned in the previous post, and the ZyXEL WRE6606 has been proven to work past the distance geofence as seen in post #77 of this thread.

So it is possible to go beyond the geo fence with the WiFi extender ? Or don’t even try is not worth the try ?

For it to work you need to be on very flat terrain, or on a rise with line of sight to where you land the Breeze to reset the Home point. Not really worth the effort. I use it to maintain good video feed while flying.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
Reactions: WalterSanchez
Hello everyone,
just jumping in to the conversation with 1 question.
I am from Hungary, and using breeze since November.
My latest (1.47) software is dropping the sign while flying.... After getting back signal automatically and flies without any problem... but it takes 30-50sec from the short 10 minutes flying.

I downgraded to 1.39, which is more stable, but always reminds me to upgrade. ( when i forgot to switch data off)
The question is: if i insert the extender, can i use the latest software without any issue, or its better to stay on current 1.39 stable versions?
thanks.

Balint

Being in Europe as well, I made the same decision for downgrading to 1.39. I also use an extender (Comfast) and had big trouble getting 1.47 connecting to that in a stable way. I have also changed several other factors in the equation during my attempts to get it all to work, but am happy now with 1.39 and the Comfast and don't feel inclined to try going back to 1.47.

I cannot prove it, but I believe the wifi channel management of 1.47 is actually messing up the Comfast (and/or the phone and the Breeze itself). I would always have problems re-connecting to the Breeze, with our without the extender, after I had once disconnected the first connection of the day. It seemed like the phone or the extender started avoiding the frequency range that the Breeze was using...

Being in Europe as well, I made the same decision for downgrading to 1.39. I also use an extender (Comfast) and had big trouble getting 1.47 connecting to that in a stable way. I have also changed several other factors in the equation during my attempts to get it all to work, but am happy now with 1.39 and the Comfast and don't feel inclined to try going back to 1.47.

I cannot prove it, but I believe the wifi channel management of 1.47 is actually messing up the Comfast (and/or the phone and the Breeze itself). I would always have problems re-connecting to the Breeze, with our without the extender, after I had once disconnected the first connection of the day. It seemed like the phone or the extender started avoiding the frequency range that the Breeze was using...

Thanks for the answer, it’s strenghten me to stay with 1.39 vers. Still seeking the solution to avoid upgrade message. :)

In Mexico, I can only find one that is for 2.4ghz, can it be used?

View attachment 14147

You can try AliExpress and try getting the Comcast CF-WR371AC. It ships from China so it takes a minimum of two weeks to get it. Works better with Android than iOS devices. Check previous posts in this thread for more info on that.

Thanks for the answer, it’s strenghten me to stay with 1.39 vers. Still seeking the solution to avoid upgrade message. :)
To avoid the upgrade message (and to reduce connection problems of all kinds), always put your phone to airplane mode, then switch on WiFi separately before finally starting BreezeCam. Of course, don't let your phone WiFi connect to a real internet hotspot while BreezeCam is open.

Further, it could be that the app has already downloaded the firmware update to your phone. If that is the case, I believe there would be a file with the extension .bin on your phone, somewhere in the BreezeCam folder structure. Rename or remove that file with an Android file manager app.

Reactions: bcraack
To avoid the upgrade message (and to reduce connection problems of all kinds), always put your phone to airplane mode, then switch on WiFi separately before finally starting BreezeCam. Of course, don't let your phone WiFi connect to a real internet hotspot while BreezeCam is open.

Further, it could be that the app has already downloaded the firmware update to your phone. If that is the case, I believe there would be a file with the extension .bin on your phone, somewhere in the BreezeCam folder structure. Rename or remove that file with an Android file manager app.

Thanks... using ios, so i will try to keep the process:)

You can try AliExpress and try getting the Comcast CF-WR371AC. It ships from China so it takes a minimum of two weeks to get it. Works better with Android than iOS devices. Check previous posts in this thread for more info on that.

I already made the purchase, I hope it does not take 2 months as some say, thanks for the advice

Hello everyone,
just jumping in to the conversation with 1 question.
I am from Hungary, and using breeze since November.
My latest (1.47) software is dropping the sign while flying.... After getting back signal automatically and flies without any problem... but it takes 30-50sec from the short 10 minutes flying.

I downgraded to 1.39, which is more stable, but always reminds me to upgrade. ( when i forgot to switch data off)
The question is: if i insert the extender, can i use the latest software without any issue, or its better to stay on current 1.39 stable versions?
thanks.

Balint
Hi,
you even might try the breeze_V_0.1.39E.bin firmware. Super stable and better signal strength tha the F-firmwares.
Greetings from Vienna

Ah, again, I was assuming things - like that bcraack was for sure using the E version, not the F version of 1.39. It is the E version on which my positive experience is based! I guess the reason for 1.47 not working well in Europe could be that it indeed was not really made for Europe (according to Yuneec's original region tagging scheme).

Ah, again, I was assuming things - like that bcraack was for sure using the E version, not the F version of 1.39. It is the E version on which my positive experience is based! I guess the reason for 1.47 not working well in Europe could be that it indeed was not really made for Europe (according to Yuneec's original region tagging scheme).

How can i check, if its E or F version?

The info button in the app will tell you about the firmware version (while connected to the Breeze).

At the end of the Camera version.
(A) Americas
(E) Older European
(F) Newer European
(K) Asia and Pacific

Reactions: bcraack
Guys, i appreciate Your very quick responses...helped me a lot, so thanks :)

The info button in the app will tell you about the firmware version (while connected to the Breeze).
so i have the F version....:) rolling back slides, i only can find A and F versions.
Is there available E version somewhere?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements