Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
COMFAST: I've already connected it with the Breeze and I can see live view, I can download the clips, but the app doesn't shows anything exept the live view. It doesn't show: info of battery, gps, irs, ofm, compass, imu. All of them are grey. Only the pilot and the fpv mode is click-able, in that modes liveview is ok with a little late, it looks like everything is ok, but I can't move the angle of camera. I didn't try to take off in this conditions, but I guess if I try it, it would do the same (nothing).
Can you help me please what should I check? may at the advanced settings?
I am facing the same issue.
Can anyone suggest some solution?

If you are using an iOS device you have to disable the security setting. Use a full browser and connect to the Comfast and select the Security tab and turn it off.

If you are using an iOS device you have to disable the security setting. Use a full browser and connect to the Comfast and select the Security tab and turn it off.
thanks, do You mean disable the security encryption from WPA2 to disabled?

thanks, do You mean disable the security encryption from WPA2 to disabled?

I’ll have to look on my computer to refresh my memory, it has been several months since I set it up.

Use a full browser to login to the Comfast repeater/extender.
image1.jpeg
From this screen select System in light blue on lower right.

image7.jpeg
At this screen select Security mode setting.

image13.jpeg
At this screen click Apply to disable security.

I am not sure what goofy stuff is causing the conflict on iOS devices, but this is the only way to get the Comfast to work fully.

This doesn't have to be disabled on Android devices.

Use a full browser to login to the Comfast repeater/extender.
View attachment 14636
From this screen select System in light blue on lower right.

View attachment 14637
At this screen select Security mode setting.

View attachment 14638
At this screen click Apply to disable security.

I am not sure what goofy stuff is causing the conflict on iOS devices, but this is the only way to get the Comfast to work fully.

This doesn't have to be disabled on Android devices.

Thank You, i solved the issue with Your help, now its perfectly running...i hardly waiting to try it :) I really appreciate your effort, thank You very much.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I just bought the 6606 used with all parts including manual and box on ebay for $33 and there are more available from other sellers.

Hallo Breeze fans,

The Comfast Dual 2,4GHZ \ 5,8GHZ extender transmitter CF-WR371AC with a powerbank works with my Yuneec Breeze 4K hier in Holland and so I expect that it wil work hier in europe .
I configured the Comfast with a laptop on 192.168.10.1 to my router in house and changed the wifi settings from China to The Netherlands or another country like Germany,Canada, USA what ever country and changed the Channel to "Auto (DFS).
Dont forget to put to 20 MHZ.

Wat I did is later I see in different smartfones the wifi connection from your house router ,use that to connect and then go to the browser on your smartphone and make a connection with 192.168.10.0 log in with admin, go to advanced and select your Yuneec Breeze 4k and connect.
Later you wil see for example "Breeze_92049D-plus. Once the comfast is configuerd it stays there.

I have tested the Yuneec Breeze 4K outside with my Samsung s6 edge and has a mutch better wifi connection right up to my geofence of 80 meters high but the video and foto's is lagging a bit, but up to 60 meters works pretty goed for video/foto's and wifi very goed.

Follow Me is still a problem not working goed but on a samsung S5 works very goed also on my iphone 5 very goed. Samsung s4 follow me does not work.

The Comfast CF-WR371AC works for me so I take no responsability if you can't get it working !!!! For about €16 euro on internet is very cheap to try this.

2.4G & 5 GHZ WIFI Repeater USB 3.0 Extender 600 mbps Mini Draadloze Netwerk Router Wi Fi Roteador 802.11AC Dual Band Wifi Versterker in 2.4G & 5 GHZ WIFI Repeater USB 3.0 Extender 600 mbps Mini Draadloze Netwerk Router Wi-Fi Roteador 802.11AC Dual Band Wifi Versterker van Draadloze Routers op AliExpress.com | Alibaba Groep.

View attachment 6252

Comfast Dual 2,4GHZ \ 5,8GHZ extender transmitter CF-WR371AC to a powerbank.

Have a happy Yuneec Breeze.
Hello, which version (app) are you using ?

Hi - for using a range extender, it doesn't matter which version of the Breeze app you are using, if that helps.

Hi - for using a range extender, it doesn't matter which version of the Breeze app you are using, if that helps.
Hi, theoratically i know, but interested, if the newest one keeps dropping sign while using extender, or not, or does airborne use an older version?

@airborne , can you give bcraack some insight on what extenders and firmware versions you are using?

@airborne , can you give bcraack some insight on what extenders and firmware versions you are using?
I received the comfast CFWR371AC, which works well. App is 1.39, stable, but the camera handling is not perfect in this version... don't start at the time, or error message pop up, and usually just staring but not following me in "follow mode".

Smart Follow Me mode is a little dodgey on Android phones, not really sure why. It works fairly well with my iPhone 7, but I have to keep it about 40 to 50 feet away to give it time to react to changes in speed and direction. Make sure you are switching from Watch Me mode (the Eye icon) to the Follow Me mode (double right arrow icon).

Reactions: robbie2
@bcraack - sorry for being late in answering.
I use a Zyxel 6606 with firmwares 0.1.39 E and the latest F version (0.1.47?) The 39E gives the fastest connect because it skips the upper 5 GHz band (channels > 80) and both E and F firmwares do a great job operationswise.

Hello guys,
i think i have some strange issue maybe you have something simillar.

Of course I would like to extend my clear view and no brake of wifi so i bought Comfast model no CF-WR371AC.
In shortcut : I configure everything like what has been written here, turn on breeze (blue led is lighting), enter comfast to powerbank, setting 5Ghz, turning on flyght mode on iphone7 and connecting comfast to wifi, setting : disable security mode, and setting repeater by writing password : 1234567890. Ok now I see in my wifi menu additional wifi breeze plus - I connect with this and ok I`m connected I see blue light on modem, but when I turn on breeze apk that doesent connect my iphone with breeze, strange thing is that I see view of camera in app but I cant set up anything like change name of drone, or just take off. In top bottom i see icons that are signalizing wifi is not connected. What I do wrong?

I have instaled breeze_V0.1.39_E version on my breeze - i`m from europe, poland.

Hello guys,
i think i have some strange issue maybe you have something simillar.

Of course I would like to extend my clear view and no brake of wifi so i bought Comfast model no CF-WR371AC.
In shortcut : I configure everything like what has been written here, turn on breeze (blue led is lighting), enter comfast to powerbank, setting 5Ghz, turning on flyght mode on iphone7 and connecting comfast to wifi, setting : disable security mode, and setting repeater by writing password : 1234567890. Ok now I see in my wifi menu additional wifi breeze plus - I connect with this and ok I`m connected I see blue light on modem, but when I turn on breeze apk that doesent connect my iphone with breeze, strange thing is that I see view of camera in app but I cant set up anything like change name of drone, or just take off. In top bottom i see icons that are signalizing wifi is not connected. What I do wrong?

I have instaled breeze_V0.1.39_E version on my breeze - i`m from europe, poland.

With Android version of Breeze Cam you do not have to disable security on the Comfast. You can also try placing the phone in airplane mode then enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if using the Breeze controller) and see if you get a full connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis