Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
With Android version of Breeze Cam you do not have to disable security on the Comfast. You can also try placing the phone in airplane mode then enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if using the Breeze controller) and see if you get a full connection.
Well I`m usuing Iphone so i think i have to disable security :(, and about airplane mode - yes I did it too

Ok, you were saying the Breeze apk so I thought you were using an Android. If you will be around for a bit, I’ll get mine out and we can do this from a Reset on the Comfast extender. I am also using an iPhone 7.

Ok, you were saying the Breeze apk so I thought you were using an Android. If you will be around for a bit, I’ll get mine out and we can do this from a Reset on the Comfast extender. I am also using an iPhone 7.
thats will be great if you can

Ok! I’m doing this in a manner that it can be used as a reference later on.

1) set the band switch to 5.8 G on the Comfast.

2) place the Comfast into the power brick and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds (when you release it you will get an orange indicator light, then it will turn purple).

Reactions: Sensey
Ok! I’m doing this in a manner that it can be used as a reference later on.

1) set the band switch to 5.8 G on the Comfast.

2) place the Comfast into the power brick and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds (when you release it you will get an orange indicator light, then it will turn purple).
clear for me, hmm maybe you can write in points like you start "the way" how you connect? That will be help full for all i think, seems like check list

Reactions: Poppi
3)go to WiFi settings on the phone and connect to 5G_COMFAST_xxxxxx, where xxxxxx us the last 6 digits of the extenders MAC address.

4) on the login screen enter admin for the password and tap login. A list will appear of AP points.

5) turn on the Breeze and wait for the Status LED in the arm to flash green, then scroll down in the Comfast login and tap Re-Scan.

6) select the Breeze SSID, enter 1234567890 for the password and select connect.

7) at this point go to the WiFi settings on the phone and select the Breeze SSID with Plus at the end and enter the 1234567890 password when prompted and the Comfast will connect with the Breeze and you will get the blue light on the Comfast.

8) if you go to Breeze Cam at this point you will see the camera and have no telemetry in the Task mode screens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pman and Sensey
9) go to a browser on your phone while still connected to the Comfast on the Breeze_plus WiFi connection and type in 192.168.10.1 then enter the PW admin.

10) after the Comfast completes the scan again, click on the gear icon on the upper right, select Advanced, then select Security Mode Setting, then select Disable Security Mode. Lastly select OK.

11) you can now power on the Breeze, wait for the Comfast to connect (light will turn blue), then select the Breeze_plus SSID, open Breeze Cam, go to Tasks and you should have telemetry displayed showing full connection.

Last edited:
Let me know how it worked for you. If it did I’ll make a permanent how to.

Reactions: Pman
Let me know how it worked for you. If it did I’ll make a permanent how to.

Its working! I made similiar to this previosly - few things a bit different in other sequence but for everyone : if you will do this according to this instruction its should work fine.

I would like to thank you DoomMeister, outstanding work, im sure that your instruction will be helpfull for many Breeze users!

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppi and robbie2
@Sensey,

Glad to hear you are up and working now. I found this method recently after having to use my Comfast extender to use the WiFi at a hotel with poor coverage and had to redo my Breeze setup.

For those of you in Europe, in the advanced setup at the end you can also set your country to stay compliant with communication laws.

Edit: I think I caught my typos while reviewing my earlier posts. Sorry for the confusion it may have caused.

Last edited:
Hello guys, according to success with connecting Breeze with wifi extender Comfast CF-WR371AC I took breeze today for full lenght flyights. I have mixed feelings about working and connection.
From one point of view, dron and comfast are connecting - everything seems to set up correct. And there are no problem at all when I fly in close range like 30ft x 30fts box, but if I fly higher and farer I see on comfast orange led, and drone soon or later are loosing connection with Iphone and extender.

At all I totaly dont see any difference beetween using drone + extender + iphone or just drone + iphone because that was happen too when I was using only drone + iphone. Do you guys have better resoults?

Try positioning the antennas for the WR371AC so they are perpendicular to the ground. That should give you the best radiation pattern.

Perpendicular, like if they were a tree growing out of the ground. They are omnidirectional antennae and radiate outward in a ring.

Hey, sorry for late reply, I must be honest I dont had a time to fly, today I found free space so I tested comfast once again. Of course it is connecting really fast, better than just iphone + drone. And positioning antenas to the ground is good idea, I`m not sure how it is working but yes, I see improvment than before. Maybe it`s not perfect but I will keep trying to find optimalized sollution.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis