Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera footage skipping?

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a new typhoon owner and I recently replaced my camera gimbal and all. And now when I'm shooting video it will sometimes skip or act like it lost connection. If anyone has any info on a fix for this please let me know. I thought it would disappear once I put the sd in the computer but not the case. Keep in mind while recording live you do not see any skips or connection problems. Please help lol.

Hi guys I'm a new typhoon owner and I recently replaced my camera gimbal and all. And now when I'm shooting video it will sometimes skip or act like it lost connection. If anyone has any info on a fix for this please let me know. I thought it would disappear once I put the sd in the computer but not the case. Keep in mind while recording live you do not see any skips or connection problems. Please help lol.
First things first. I presume your SD card is of sufficient quality as demanded by the CGO3+? And I'm presuming that you didn't see skipping before you replaced the camera?

First things first. I presume your SD card is of sufficient quality as demanded by the CGO3+? And I'm presuming that you didn't see skipping before you replaced the camera?

Correct. It is the sd card that was supplied with the camera. And I never really got a chance to test the sd card or the camera as the second flight was when I crashed the drone and therefore was dead in the water until the new camera arrived. There was no other damage to the drone in the crash other then one prop and three arm latch clips.

The SD crd that arrives with the H is of low capacity and somewhat questionable for recording speed. Remove it and set it aside for firmware upgrades. Go out and buy a U3 32-64gig card of high quality. Go with a major name brand, not the cheapest one you can find on Amazon.

If you are flying far away you may be encountering a loss of WiFi. It's also possible you are experiencing signal interference by having foliage or other obstructions between you and the H. You may also not have the ST-16 antennas oriented correctly. Do not aim them at the H, place them in a bent position with the antenna tops at a right angle pointing upwards from the ST-16.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20