Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I read the forums today and saw that the cross hair was removed with an update. I bought mine Dec 31 2016. Did the update 5 days ago. Went on first flight today ( not the first flight of the drone, but the first flight since the update ). Realized it was gone. So after reading the thread about it, has anyone managed to keep theirs or find a way to restore it? I know I could just put a plastic overlay on the screen, but WTF....that was one of the selling points for me to get into this in the first place.

Last edited:
Having mine since the H was first released, I never did figure out what that cross was good for. Out of curiosity, what benefit did you obtain by having it?

To me I was thinking of just a centering reference which could be toggled on or off. Also a 9 x 9 grid to toggle on and off would be nice for framing shots. It seems that an electronic overlay which could be toggled on or off should be a fairly simple addition.

Having mine since the H was first released, I never did figure out what that cross was good for. Out of curiosity, what benefit did you obtain by having it?
As there was no option for a broadcast inner framing grid, the cross was nice for framing as a center reference in video.

As there was no option for a broadcast inner framing grid, the cross was nice for framing as a center reference in video.

Agreed. My st 10 has it. I'm going to make my own. It's great for centering shots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval