Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 Firmware CG02+? CG02 ?

Reaction score
New to Yuneec Q500 4K. Bought used from ex work colleague. Want to update firmware on CG03, but on support page for Q500 4K it only shows CG02+ STD with ST10+ firmware and CG02 STD with Q500 4K firmware. Where is the CG03 firmware? Am I missing something?

If your talking about the Yuneec USA site as thats the one I use you are right about trying to find firmware for the CGO3 camera. About a week ago they upgraded the web page and now its all screwed up and hard to find stuff.
I did manage to find CGO3 firmware but that was under the wizard Icon and you need to scroll down a tad to find it.
Now here is the interesting part and I have no idea what firmware this is. The last firmware version number for north america was V1.80 A, and the EU version was V2.40 E.
Now if you download from the spot I told you about the firmware for north america now says V2.4 A. There has been no one posting about a Firmware update for the CG03 so I wonder about this file
Downloads - Yuneec

Last edited by a moderator:
If your talking about the Yuneec USA site as thats the one I use you are right about trying to find firmware for the CGO3 camera. About a week ago they upgraded the web page and now its all screwed up and hard to find stuff.
I did manage to find CHO3 firmware but that was under the wizard Icon and you need to scroll down a tad to find it.
Now here is the interesting part and I have no idea what firmware this is. The last firmware version number for north america was V1.80 A, and the EU version was V2.40 E.
Now if you download from the spot I told you about the firmware for north america now says V2.4 A. There has been no one posting about a Firmware update for the CG03 so I wonder about this file
Downloads - Yuneec

Thanks for clarifying that it was not my stupidity I'm in Australia so US update is the correct version, have you tried V2.4A? Might check direct with Yuneec before messing things up.

No I have not but I do hope its not just a mix up and there is some actual improvements done to the firmware like connectivity issues.

Then I will try, but I have no baseline to gauge connectivity. Let's see what happens

Well for the heck of it I installed it also and looked on the camera app in about settings and it does indeed say V2.4.00_A

Screenshot_2016-08-08-10-48-49.png

Does this file update the camera by 1) putting it on an SD card and putting that in the camera's SD slot, or 2) connecting via mini-USB somewhere(?) and downloading it?
Thanks.

As all updates to the CGO3 camera they are done be using the SD card. The mini USB does nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval