Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Intermittent slow tilt to the right until camera is caddy whomper????

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the group and new to Typhoon H. Been flying RC for several years and have a good understanding of electronics/radio.
I have an issue with a Typhoon H pro that I purchased second hand. while flying, if I begin to switch the camera to the lowest tilt mode per the switch on far left of ST16 and flip the pan switch down and begin using the pan dial or even after panning and flip the pan switch back up to center the camera it sometimes causes the camera to begin tilting to the right or continue panning at a super slow speed.
Im thinking it maybe a software problem, anyone heard of this issue?? Thanks.

Hey all, new to the group and new to Typhoon H. Been flying RC for several years and have a good understanding of electronics/radio.
I have an issue with a Typhoon H pro that I purchased second hand. while flying, if I begin to switch the camera to the lowest tilt mode per the switch on far left of ST16 and flip the pan switch down and begin using the pan dial or even after panning and flip the pan switch back up to center the camera it sometimes causes the camera to begin tilting to the right or continue panning at a super slow speed.
Im thinking it maybe a software problem, anyone heard of this issue?? Thanks.
@Clayton B. I have a couple of H480s and if you bought it used whoever you bought it from may have accidentally mixed some channels in the advanced features setting on the ST16. Doing a factory reset may solve your problems. There are some very helpful people in this forum. I'm sure you will receive a few more responses so be patient! All the best, Jim

Reactions: Steve Carr
I just had somewhat the same issue day before yesterday, where the camera pans extremely slow even when the Pan Mode switch was in the forward position.
So I calibrated the camera, make sure when you calibrate the camera the Pan Mode Switch is in the forward position and the Tilt Mode switch is centered.
When flying and you want to pan the camera, put the Pan Mode switch in the center position.

thanks, yea Ive been testing different things all day. Im now thinking I may be getting interference from our wifi extender. gonna test after dinner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my