Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Deafening roar from audio on take off.

Reaction score
Audio is fine as long as drone is OFF or just idling, setting on the ground but the min you get air born theres a deafening roar liker water over Niagara Falls i know its an audio problem because i do not get it when i use the steady cam feature or when it lands.
Any one else having this problem.?

Audio is fine as long as drone is OFF or just idling, setting on the ground but the min you get air born theres a deafening roar liker water over Niagara Falls i know its an audio problem because i do not get it when i use the steady cam feature or when it lands.
Any one else having this problem.?
Ya its called prop wash, wind from the props taking over your audio. Thats why 99% of the people turn of the audio.

Yea thanks, i knew that thats what it was but wondering if any one else having the same problem & weather or not any one had come up with a solution.
Called tech support they said: 1 were not aware of the problem,2 had no fix for it. Thanks again KBflyer

OK, stupid question time. Where the heck do you turn on the audio, all my vids have no audio.
Like I said maybe its a stupid question but I would like to have the audio while flying and on video.

Cheers

Batfire
Hey Batfire... once you have the controller on and ready, the Q powered up,you will find a small gear icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen...tap it and the off/on for the camera will show up...off is the default setting so if you want it on you will have to do it prior to every flight

Thanks Chewman,
I will try that next time out with the copter. Thank you for getting back to my stupid question..
Fly safely

Cheers

Batfire
There are no stupid questions... if you don't know something and you ask for and find out the information, it's called learning...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots