Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Definite release date?

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the hobby, preordered the H pro, placed my deposit. Was disappointed that Jessops could t provide a release date, does anyone know of even a rumoured release date?

Thanks!

ive had mine on pre order since it was anounced and there still no sign of it in the uk

if id had £10 for every date ive been given or heard, I could have had a second one free :D

good point peter

Initial batch was shipped out a few weeks ago to customer/dealers. Were expecting a shipment Thursday/Friday of this week.

Is this shipment sufficient to cover all direct and dealer preorders? I can plan around a definitive date - but when the date keeps being restated at some point I need to consider other options.

Is this shipment sufficient to cover all direct and dealer preorders? I can plan around a definitive date - but when the date keeps being restated at some point I need to consider other options.
If you can't wait, buy something else. Yuneec doesn't care.

Firstly I am the happy owner of an H. If you look back at the H release you will find delay after delay. It is no good pinning hopes on promised delivery dates. Any Yuneec announcement should be taken with a pinch of salt. Time means nothing to them and honest communication is non existent.
Other manufacturers are just the same. I once bought some 'bleeding edge' broadcast video technology and when promised delivery dates evaporated the CEO explained that the pressures on turning trade show announcements into products for eagerly waiting customers who have made plans to use the kit on a particular project are tremendous.
The H is a great machine and perhaps the Advanced model would fit the bill in the short term. If you are using it for serious projects you will want a spare ST16 anyway. So getting the Pro could wait till they are widely available. The Realsense is a nice feature but not a must have for most work, the camera is the same but may now be built with more care.
Enjoy the H in what ever iteration you decide to get, you won't regret it.

Reactions: Reasty
Hi guys, new to the hobby, preordered the H pro, placed my deposit. Was disappointed that Jessops could t provide a release date, does anyone know of even a rumoured release date?

Thanks!
August 29th if u are in the states that's what it says in the best buy website

been told late next week now :( here in the UK will believe it when i have my hands on it

this year or next ???

its already out in the US weeks ago, just us in Europe
this year or next ???

its already out in the US weeks ago, just us in Europe waiting as usual
this year or next ???

its already out in the US weeks ago, just us in Europe waiting as usual
This month this year. It a hasn't came out here in the stares yet except for the very few people that were able to obtain it I was going to wait for it but I just bought the base package for $1,128.00 +tax and I don't see and justify in spending and extra $772 for realsense,extra battery, and a backpack

been told late next week now :( here in the UK will believe it when i have my hands on it
Yea I live in california USA so I can't really tell you about anything in the UK but here in the states it's suppose to release on August 29th but I just bought the base package for $1,128.00+tax and I don't see the point in spending $1,899.99 just for realsense, a extra battery, and a backpack they only things I might want is the backpack and extra battery but if it's the soft case backpack I'll just get a hard case which will be around $350 for both

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis