Is this shipment sufficient to cover all direct and dealer preorders? I can plan around a definitive date - but when the date keeps being restated at some point I need to consider other options.Initial batch was shipped out a few weeks ago to customer/dealers. Were expecting a shipment Thursday/Friday of this week.
Firstly I am the happy owner of an H. If you look back at the H release you will find delay after delay. It is no good pinning hopes on promised delivery dates. Any Yuneec announcement should be taken with a pinch of salt. Time means nothing to them and honest communication is non existent.Is this shipment sufficient to cover all direct and dealer preorders? I can plan around a definitive date - but when the date keeps being restated at some point I need to consider other options.
This month this year. It a hasn't came out here in the stares yet except for the very few people that were able to obtain it I was going to wait for it but I just bought the base package for $1,128.00 +tax and I don't see and justify in spending and extra $772 for realsense,extra battery, and a backpackthis year or next ???
its already out in the US weeks ago, just us in Europe waiting as usual
Yea I live in california USA so I can't really tell you about anything in the UK but here in the states it's suppose to release on August 29th but I just bought the base package for $1,128.00+tax and I don't see the point in spending $1,899.99 just for realsense, a extra battery, and a backpack they only things I might want is the backpack and extra battery but if it's the soft case backpack I'll just get a hard case which will be around $350 for bothbeen told late next week now here in the UK will believe it when i have my hands on it