Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

distance and what the eye perceives

Beautiful pictures.
I read the ship was built for 2 million
And is for sale for 750 K
$200 million maybe you can charter it for $750 k ???
@AH-1G nervous Haha you could say that extremely faith in the typhoon h helped bit scary when battery warning came up as we were not that close (the warning was mainly due to fast-flying as when i came back slower there was plenty of battery ) , the boat driver did not want to get any closer. hand catch was fun i could not stand up the boat was rocking about that much

Reactions: AH-1G
$200 million maybe you can charter it for $750 k ???
@AH-1G nervous Haha you could say that extremely faith in the typhoon h helped bit scary when battery warning came up as we were not that close (the warning was mainly due to fast-flying as when i came back slower there was plenty of battery ) , the boat driver did not want to get any closer. hand catch was fun i could not stand up the boat was rocking about that much

I heard and read it was built for 2 mill.
Tell me what Google info you get.
Keith

I heard and read it was built for 2 mill.
Tell me what Google info you get.
Keith
everywhere i look this is what i get ( OLEG BURLAKOV]: See his Crazy US$ 200,000,000 BLACK PEARL Yacht )
quite a surprise consider OLEG BURLAKOV net worth is only 600 mill to 1 billion if its closer to the 600 mill then that's a 3rd of his net worth

everywhere i look this is what i get ( OLEG BURLAKOV]: See his Crazy US$ 200,000,000 BLACK PEARL Yacht )
quite a surprise consider OLEG BURLAKOV net worth is only 600 mill to 1 billion if its closer to the 600 mill then that's a 3rd of his net worth

Just goes to show it is hard to know what is true anymore
KK

Awesome pics... thanks for posting! LOL I think I'd be nervous flying from a boat too. Glad it worked out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex