Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E10

Reaction score
Sorry, but prices are are way too high !!!
I think, just like like there bumper-cage, they want us to pay for there research. Well, sorry, will not.

A Flir is half the price, or less, and Yuneec knows how to interface. This is pure money-making.

Reactions: Snagglesworth
Sorry, but prices are are way too high !!!
I think, just like like there bumper-cage, they want us to pay for there research. Well, sorry, will not.

A Flir is half the price, or less, and Yuneec knows how to interface. This is pure money-making.
Are you referring to the E10T? If so, I don't believe it is priced higher than a Flir camera. Keep in mind the E10T is two cameras. A thermal and a low light camera which is excellent. The cameras are stabilized by a 3 axis gimbal which incorporates tilt and 360 degree panning. The system supplies a video signal back to the transmitter for live view and allows the operator to change the parameters of the camera while in flight.

The Flir camera is just a camera with none of those features. The E10T is competitively priced when compared to similar systems.

Hi
Does anyone know where I could get set of sample photos to run through my process workflow. I would like to check ET10 images with 90% overlap and maybe E90 images with at least 60% front/side overlap preferably for the same area.
Thanks for the feedback and BR

The camera is just beginning to ship. It may be a few weeks before users post images of the type you are looking for.

Are you referring to the E10T? If so, I don't believe it is priced higher than a Flir camera. Keep in mind the E10T is two cameras.

There is flir duo 640 that also has two sensors. However you are right Flir Duo Pro may be just a bit cheaper than et10. But when you start adding hardware to mount it on h520 some video link hardware(if you cannot hook it up internally) it will be much more expensive with a flir duo pro vs et10. It may be even just a good gimbal plus a Flir camera making it more expensive than et10.

We all want it to be cheap but because of the cost of a thermal sensor itself and hardware inside it is just not going to happen in near future.

The camera is just beginning to ship. It may be a few weeks before users post images of the type you are looking for.
OK understand. I was thinking maybe some "beta" testers would be able to upload it before regular users starts to fly. Since I'm not interested in capturing video is it a big handicap if camera works with 9Hz instead 30Hz?

is it a big handicap if camera works with 9Hz instead 30Hz?
No, it is not a handicap. Still shots are not affected by the frame rate. The CGO-ET is the same frame rate and I find the video is acceptable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88taixiucom