Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 detail image

Reaction score
I am interested in seeing a cropped in shot using the E50 from an inspection perspective. So for instance with a shot of a structure, brick wall or whatever from a range of 5m and 10m cropped at 100%.
Does anyone have such? After all that is how inspection will actually be carried out back in the office and I need to see the detail and image quality.

Perhaps just download one of the E-50 images from one of the threads where they have been posted to Dropbox or Google and play with them in MS Photo or similar.

Oddly enough thats the only one I have already looked at. It's a bit far out really, I need to be 10 metres max if possible.
Here are some images I just took a few minutes ago, all within about 10m. Sorry, the weather very overcast between rains. Also a short video. all straight from the SD card, no post.
uc

uc

uc

I didnt notice any jello, have you experienced any with either E50 or E 90? What are your personal thoughts on them?
No Jello, haven't used the 50 much. Mostly the 90. My 90 has slight distortion at the upper corners, but not as bad as some have experienced. It's been fine for mapping and general use video (real estate, etc..) The 520 itself has been very good. Super stable and nothing better in winds. Never so much as even a tip over, still using original props for several months now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772