Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Field Report Now and then.

Be interesting to learn just how many people they have working on this stuff and their budget.

I noticed anybody talking about that typhoon H plus. It might be a slight bigger than the pro but it do not have nothing on the pro. Even though D+ do not take mapping. It has a lot a capability that most people do not know about. They came out with plus because they have to stop using the name of the pro. That's why they changed and came out with a slightly bigger drone the plus. But you still can buy the pro. If you know anything about these drones they have a lot a capability that if you know anything about them you can go in and do your own thing with him. You can upgrade and update your own pro and they can go higher than 400 feet. If you have this dome please check into it and look at the capabilities thank you.

Huh?

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I still waiting for my test copters from them, I've waited for weeks!

Nice... What are you testing? The Yuneec Typhoon H Plus? I can’t wait to hear of the new and exciting features. I heard it’s bigger, and and they said that they’ve integrated a PX4 module? Say what!!? This is a game changer drone to hit 2019 that’s for sure.

Nice... What are you testing? The Yuneec Typhoon H Plus? I can’t wait to hear of the new and exciting features. I heard it’s bigger, and and they said that they’ve integrated a PX4 module? Say what!!? This is a game changer drone to hit 2019 that’s for sure.
Here's the answer to everyone's request for additional features in the future from Yuneec.

"Here's a *insert useless feature here* for you"

Sorry, we dont like customers so no actual useful features that you desire are coming and we will probably discontinue the Plus in favor of the Super Plus which has all the features of the H Pro but without all that photography stuff. It does fly for .45 seconds longer too.
wow, how do you get a 45 number, not 40 and 50?
I believe Super H+ is important, Yunnec is not a new player, he shuold consider and improve current product, then user will have confidence to go future together.

wow, how do you get a 45 number, not 40 and 50?
I believe Super H+ is important, Yunnec is not a new player, he shuold consider and improve current product, then user will have confidence to go future together.
Users also need batteries to continue to fly, why have confidence in Yuneec if we can't get batteries!

Maybe forgot to pay the bills...again.

I salivate at what I could accomplish if given 90 days unrestricted control of their design and supply chain teams. Funding to follow through with completion would also be required. The end result would be a high quality product with high reliability, expansion versatility, and ease of user programmability. Crazy thing is, it’s all low hanging fruit laying on the ground waiting to be picked up.

Reactions: JackMTaco and AH-1G
Users also need batteries to continue to fly, why have confidence in Yuneec if we can't get batteries!
It's a Europe thing. Perhaps they think the US has enough with all the third party ones too and they give us the new ones.??

What's meaning batteries issue? Could please give a bit more info?
According to some on here supply of new ones has dried up! People are getting 2016 dated batteries from Yuneec etc, luckily we are still getting 2018 batteries from yuneec here but I had the last 2018 one, I emailed them and they said back in stock mid May.

We have old batteries, very difficult to find new ones..
I still fly the 480H, and may other do the same. We are having difficulty finding replacement batteries, let alone newly manufactured that are not dated 2016.
Is Yuneec planning on manufacturing batteries for our older H's?
My H is not only a great work horse, but a reliable and fabulous flying machine!

According to some on here supply of new ones has dried up! People are getting 2016 dated batteries from Yuneec etc, luckily we are still getting 2018 batteries from yuneec here but I had the last 2018 one, I emailed them and they said back in stock mid May.
Lucky you gents! I guess we here in the US arn't worthy of new batteries.?

Hopefully with care we can keep them going for another 3/4 years, then a home made battery solution will be required.

Lucky you gents! I guess we here in the US arn't worthy of new batteries.?
Another pilot from UK mentioned he was getting fresh stock from yuneec, so I was on it straight away!

I was lucky to find one last week at a R/C dealer. I asked him if he was able to get new ones, he checked his supplier, answer was no.:(
Currently and supposedly on back order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig