Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Field Report Now and then.

It is the manual of h520, it is not the same as the H PLUS.

It is the manual of h520, it is not the same as the H PLUS.

Perhaps your fund what your looking for here?

Perhaps your fund what your looking for here?
No, this manual already has it, it's the Active TRack option, which seems to be the Mantis Q if you can.

That pretty much covers all of them, doesn’t it?[emoji6]

You have to admit, DJI built their rep around instant gratification and diversity. People are inherently lazy, avoid doing any more than absolutely necessary, and tend to avoid study. That came with the age of the internet and video games. Tap and fly is what opens their doors, and that’s the majority of doors. Pander to the masses and thou shall succeed.

It’s why regular RC is dying while multirotors are expanding. No skill, experience, or knowledge necessary to get in the air.

let's not forget the typhoon T H I don't know why people think is going somewhere but is not . that's why they created the plus and I'm going to get one . but not now price too high next year all updates will be in it and price below people do not think that typhoon H is going somewhere because it is not. it is highly recommended in the UK. and that's look at itis seen to be selling all over the place around here . all I can say DGI better watch it.

let's not forget the typhoon T H I don't know why people think is going somewhere but is not . that's why they created the plus and I'm going to get one . but not now price too high next year all updates will be in it and price below people do not think that typhoon H is going somewhere because it is not. it is highly recommended in the UK. and that's look at itis seen to be selling all over the place around here . all I can say DGI better watch it.

Huh? If it’s not going anywhere, why invest? True, once a manufacturer stop supporting the product via firmware it does not mean that they will neglect the product via other means of support, it just means that the product has matured. The price point does not go down in the market place, but we will just see others selling theirs on EBay, because they have outgrown the product. Is that what you mean?

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Huh? If it’s not going anywhere, why invest? True, once a manufacturer stop supporting the product via firmware it does not mean that they will neglect the product via other means of support, it just means that the product has matured. The price point does not go down in the market place, but we will just see others selling theirs on EBay, because they have outgrown the product. Is that what you mean?

Yes somewhat no matter how good DJI is it would never take the place of the TH . and that's coming from experience with other products similar . I still say DJI watch itself. the TH and the TH pro and the plus has features that no one looked at yet at least most of us haven't thereof things you can do with the TH you can do with it . if you haven't been in the system please go and check it out . you will be surprised what you can do with it that's why I love it . study it real well and you will see . better things are coming yet .
Ray

I've had my H Plus for about 8 months now. So far it has been a great bird, but it has been misbehaving lately. The other day it went off on it's own and was lucky to bring it back before it hit a tree. Now when I try to launch it, I can't get the props to turn unless I move the mode switch from angle to sport and back to angle. I get two beeps and the blue light on the back when I push the red start button. This is after doing a fresh binding of the camera and drone along with compass calibration. I contacted Yuneec and they don't seem to have an answer for me. They mentioned to be sure I updated my firmware which I did. I am kind of hesitant to fly it even though I can get the props to turn and all the satellites connections are solid green. Any ideas from you other H Plus pilots?

I've had my H Plus for about 8 months now. So far it has been a great bird, but it has been misbehaving lately. The other day it went off on it's own and was lucky to bring it back before it hit a tree. Now when I try to launch it, I can't get the props to turn unless I move the mode switch from angle to sport and back to angle. I get two beeps and the blue light on the back when I push the red start button. This is after doing a fresh binding of the camera and drone along with compass calibration. I contacted Yuneec and they don't seem to have an answer for me. They mentioned to be sure I updated my firmware which I did. I am kind of hesitant to fly it even though I can get the props to turn and all the satellites connections are solid green. Any ideas from you other H Plus pilots?

Speculating, when updating you will get a broken script, due to WiFi or even writing on a slower card, when downloading the .yuneec file and things happen. Your THP is not defective, you just have to reflash, and don't let it discourage you. Let's just say that you have not a series of elimination, with no avail. The next step is to reset the ST16s to the factory settings. Also with the current build, there's an IMU, GYRO lockout. Here's a workaround: Locked out from IMU and Gyro calibration?

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Speculating, when updating you will get a broken script, due to WiFi or even writing on a slower card, when downloading the .yuneec file and things happen. Your THP is not defective, you just have to reflash, and don't let it discourage you. Let's just say that you have not a series of elimination, with no avail. The next step is to reset the ST16s to the factory settings. Also with the current build, there's an IMU, GYRO lockout. Here's a workaround: Locked out from IMU and Gyro calibration?

Good luck, and keep us posted.
How to you do a refresh to reset the ST16S to the factory settings? I downloaded the PX4 Qgroundcontrol but haven't used it yet to do a sensor cal. Hoping maybe your tip on doing the factory reset might be the answer?

How to you do a refresh to reset the ST16S to the factory settings? I downloaded the PX4 Qgroundcontrol but haven't used it yet to do a sensor cal. Hoping maybe your tip on doing the factory reset might be the answer?

Search the THP “How to” there should be threads that talks about downgrading.
But before you downgrade make sure you have your OTA. Because you will be needing the APK.

this is the camera bin 757. Just to force the C23 to update to build 822.829

Attachments

• camera.bin.zip
    29.2 MB · Views: 1
The process is simple, and do not get discouraged, because it is actually fun understanding his process properly, with any types of drones in your fleet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430