Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware 3.01 screwed up H!! Help!

Reaction score
So, I tried to do a firmware update following the standard procedure. Now, when I power on the H I don't get the normal series of beeps and the LEDs don't come on.

The camera light is green and connects to the ST-16. The H power light is on.

Gimbal Version: V.125
Autopilot Version: N/A
Camera Version: 3.2.24(A)
RealSense Version: N/A (I dont have a RealSense module)

System Version: st16_system_v03.01.b27
Transmitter Version: st16_tx_v00.24
Radio Version: st16_rf_v01.10

Any ideas on how to fix or do I need to call Yuneec? Thanks!

When you stated autopilot version N/A was that because the -16 did not see one or you failed to note it? If the -16 did not see one you found the problem.

If that's the case, place the -16 in Team mode and go back to settings and hit Refresh to bring up the A/P firmware. Then re-bind to it.

There are several You Tube videos that have been posted in this forum that describe the firmware upgrade process much better than what is noted at the Yuneec website. Spend a little time reviewing them when you can. What you have experienced is posted over and over in this forum, and those videos show you how to resolve problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7cyclops
First idea, 3.01.b27 is not for the copter, it is for the ST16.

What did you made ?

When you stated autopilot version N/A was that because the -16 did not see one or you failed to note it? If the -16 did not see one you found the problem.

If that's the case, place the -16 in Team mode and go back to settings and hit Refresh to bring up the A/P firmware. Then re-bind to it.

There are several You Tube videos that have been posted in this forum that describe the firmware upgrade process much better than what is noted at the Yuneec website. Spend a little time reviewing them when you can. What you have experienced is posted over and over in this forum, and those videos show you how to resolve problems.

It's because it's not there. When I hit the slider to Team it just goes back to Single. Which settings do I go back to?

And needed one before you bought the H. A PC is essential to running the GUI, which is an essential part of the system. You can't build a house without first having tools.

And needed one before you bought the H. A PC is essential to running the GUI, which is an essential part of the system. You can't build a house without first having tools.

I haven't needed the GUI since the H was released. They should make a Mac compatible GUI like that have for other products.

Until then, make a friend with someone that has a PC. Since the ratio of those with a PC is much higher than those with a Mac...

You have to love how tutorials assume that everything is going as planned...
So are we to ‘assume’ things are not going as planned with you? The one difference in this tutorial and now, is that the OTA servers for the H are no longer in operation and updates can only be done via SD card. The files can be found on YuneecSkins.com download site.

As shown in the video update the ST16 first, then instead of using an empty card in the camera and doing the OTA update of the aircraft and camera place the camera/aircraft file on an empty SD card insert into the camera power on the aircraft and select Update on the ST16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis