Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Forum hopping

Reaction score
I tried to venture into the AutelXPilots forum to ask a question but it's a NFZ as they seem to need me to register separately. Or did I miss something? Wouldn't it be possible/desirable to make one registration work across all 12 DronePilots forums?

I also signed up for Autel Pilots (need to keep an eye on them to monitor for release in the UK - I LOVE that camera), and Mavic Pilots (need to keep an eye on them generally :)), and they all needed separate registration. But as it was only a 2 or 3 click thing I didn't mind that much. Still - I get your point - it would seem sensible to have shared logins, though maybe they are trying to keep us nicely separated so there are minimal platform wars :)

I agree, it would be much simpler to have a single sign in for all forums. Being a member of 4 different forums is a pain in the a!! and causes me to forego visiting some of them because of mobile access issues.

I agree, it would be much simpler to have a single sign in for all forums. Being a member of 4 different forums is a pain in the a!! and causes me to forego visiting some of them because of mobile access issues.
I'm also a member of the Phantom 2 Vision Plus forum and it must be well over a year since I looked in there. Not because of any issues with signing in...more because the last time I looked there didn't seem to be much activity in there. There was some, but no-where near as active as the Yuneec forum. Not realy surprising, though, since production of the P2V+ had ended by Autumn 2015.

This forum no doubt is the best. After being here awhile you get to “know” the regulars and they are extremely knowledgeable and can tell they are all real good honest people

Surely a single registration would reduce platform wars as posting histories would be more transparent? As it stands, it's an invitation for an XXX fanboy to register under different names to slag off the fine products of YYY and ZZZ.

I too am curious about the EVO camera.

Surely a single registration would reduce platform wars as posting histories would be more transparent? As it stands, it's an invitation for an XXX fanboy to register under different names to slag off the fine products of YYY and ZZZ.

I too am curious about the EVO camera.

Of course, nothing would prevent one from still being able to create multiple personalities, and continue to have the same “fun”, right Yukay?

Not unless something like device tracking is enabled and code written to disallow more than one user per device.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval