Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOUND A CRASHED TYPHOON DRONE H PRO $2000

I dont think he was spying either. Just to educate this person, all but the most high end drones dont have zoom ability. 90% of all drones shoot with a wide angle lense. Spying on you would require the drone to get rather close and those 6 motors are not exactly quiet.....more like an amplified swarm of bees! I understand as a non drone owner you only have the false information the media throws at you to go on. Im hoping that after speaking with us you can draw a more informed conclusion. As you see from these posts, many situations could make a drone fall from the sky without the operator knowing its last location. I know personally i would drive around and look like crazy on the ground and in the trees for my fallen drone, but unless i had good reason to think it was on some particular roof, i would never start tresspassing on a bunch of private property, climbing to various roofs, risking getting locked up or shot, over a $2000 drone. While it is alot of money, its not worth all that. I hope this makes more sense to you than a peeper or bank robbery. I dont think the op knew where he lost his drone. Thanks!

Reactions: FlushVision
to have some chance of getting a usb drive or such returned if found, the first thing i do is put a word document on all my thumbdrives entitled "if_found_please_return_to" with my name and vital info listed. i would think you can put a word file like that on the sd card?
I do exactly that. I made a text file with the title "IF_FOUND" and then my info on the file.

Reactions: Peeta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1