Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GoPro Karma... Worst Drone ever??????

Reaction score
Love this guy and his sense of humor, but sometimes he goes a bit over the top in his reviews. I think he though the GoPro Karma would be a polished drone. But GoPro, unlike Yuneec and DJI is very new to the drone market, so their drone is kinda basic and unpolished (many firmware updates to come).

Love this guy and his sense of humor, but sometimes he goes a bit over the top in his reviews. I think he though the GoPro Karma would be a polished drone. But GoPro, unlike Yuneec and DJI is very new to the drone market, so their drone is kinda basic and unpolished (many firmware updates to come).

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

These are the times that " ONE " can use and abuse the freedom of speech ( if any opinion attached ) !
That said, lately a few companies have taken legal actions against a few individuals that made inflammatory public broadcasting against their products. Most those individuals ended up taking their on-line postings down and retract. Considering the importance of KARMA for GoPro corp, I wouldn't be surprised to see this guys feet being held in fire ( legally ).

Hint : You can exercise your freedom of speech but you have to remain legally sound, globally and regionally. Basically whenever make a statement you must include " in my opinion " or simply at the opening and ending include a disclaimer to the fact that all the content are " personal opinion " and the broadcasters ( Youtube ) shall not be held responsible for the content ...etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop