Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS calibration says 'lower than 20% power" although drone is 95% charged?

Reaction score
Having huge issues here, stressing me out! I can't even get the drone off the ground because i can't calibrate it. it's fully charged, but i click 'start' on the calibration page and it won't do it because less than 20% power which doesn't make any sense.

what am i doing wrong here?

Use the reset procedure in this thread Breeze Troubleshooting Checklist and Help and see if that takes care of the problem.

The calibration is for the magnetic sensor (compass). This is important, as bad compass information fed to the Flying Control is a leading cause of TBE’s and flyaways.

Did your Breeze just do an OTA (over the air) firmware update? I recall seeing this problem posted after others had their Breeze firmware updated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I didn't update it, as it said i didn't need to - it already had the latest software. I will reset it and hopefully it works. Thanks.

after the reset it looks like wifi connection is not anymore working.
The breeze is coming out from a small repair (glass underneath) in your germany center, with full check done.
I feel like a fool ....... I never had it flying since it was sent back.
And probably it is only a parameter not properly switched
I use a samsung 8 : how do I reset parameters of the app ?

You may have to power cycle the Breeze a couple of times to get a normal startup where you get the green flashing LED in the arm. That is the point at which the Breeze is ready to connect via WiFi.

The settings are accessed via the burger in the top left of the Breeze Cam app. You will find Drone Settings, Camera Settings, Support , etc. there.

Note: YuneecPilots is a privately owned forum and is not affiliated or monitored by Yuneec. That said, you will likely find more and better information here, in a more timely manner, than with Yuneec Support.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval