Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H plus photo from Iceland...camera is fantastic

I’ll get off this tangent in order to get back to more of Mickey’s photos. Mickey, if you would post some more please?

FYI - the UAV regulations, restrictions portion of this thread has been duplicated/copied to Future UAV Regulations, Restrictions - Be Aware in the General Discussions forum for more/better visibility. Please post your comments on this topic to that tread. Thank you!

Thanks @PatR for the suggestion of where to post and Thanks to @DoomMeister for moving the thread content to the General Discussion forum!!

Check the contents of that thread now @Barton. If it meets with your approval I will remove some of the trailing info at the end of the thread.

Wow it a really a good photo. I drop all the file every time I flew my yuneec H and did not notice that I will check that. Thanks

I’ll get off this tangent in order to get back to more of Mickey’s photos. Mickey, if you would post some more please?
I will try and post a few iterations, but I leave for Ireland next week and hope to get some more material there to post taken with Typhoon H+ I've also thus far been too busy to make a 4 k summary video of Iceland videos, a couple waterfalls and of course some glacial stuff. Sorry I'm in the throws of putting my exhibition together which open Sept. 13th closes Feb. 3rd. It has drone photography and video.
Here is link which tells a bit about it from the museum.
Events Calendar | The Chazen Museum of Art, Madison WI

I will try and post a few iterations, but I leave for Ireland next week and hope to get some more material there to post taken with Typhoon H+ I've also thus far been too busy to make a 4 k summary video of Iceland videos, a couple waterfalls and of course some glacial stuff. Sorry I'm in the throws of putting my exhibition together which open Sept. 13th closes Feb. 3rd. It has drone photography and video.
Here is link which tells a bit about it from the museum.
Events Calendar | The Chazen Museum of Art, Madison WI

Get it done on the long flight(s), Mickey!

Remind us occasionally of your exhibit (or PM me). Might have to drive down to madtown.

Safe travels.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads