Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 + camera adapter for CGO3+ & CGO-ET

Reaction score
Hi,

With the new H920 Plus camera adapter from Yuneec, the Tornado H920 Plus can now also be equipped with the CGO3+ 4K gimbal camera as well as with the CGO-ET thermal imaging camera known from the Typhoon H. Recommended retail price: 149 € with VAT in Europe.

h920-plus-camera-adapter-e5a02b08.jpg

h920-plus-with-camera-adapter-and-cgo-et-front-48fb480c.jpg

More infos in english:
H920 Plus Camera Adapter - Overview - Yuneec

Reactions: Tuna and Steve Carr
Has anyone in the us bought one of these cgo3+ adapters for the 920

I have a U.S. made version (Terrestrial Imaging) for my 920+. They work well on the Plus and the flight time jumps quite a bit due to reduced payload weight. However, when using a 920+, selecting the CGO-3 options changes the ST-16 screen to one identical to what is provided for a Typhoon H. In essence the Plus becomes a large Typhoon H.

Thanks for the reply PatR where did you buy it from

The only version of the gimbal adapter in the U.S is made by Terrestrial Imaging. It lists for ~$199 or so. Mine was part of the system purchase package.

I sent terrestrial imaging an email yesterday because I didn't find Item on their site. What is The one that yuneec sells made out of

Ok heard back from terrestrial imaging they no longer make camera adapters for 920 do to not enough 920 drones sold and they said they had too many issues. With the original 920 drones they stopped carrying them and accesories

That kinda sucks. There's not a lot to the T.I. adapter as it consists of a couple CF plates, some long screws, and a camera plug. Prolly didn't sell enough of them to justify the effort.

Yes PatR it does because I have try to order one from yuneec uk or eu

I haven't been able to fly my 920 yet because of rain . Is the accelerometer procedure the same for the. 920 plus as the typhoon h

Yes PatR it does because I have try to order one from yuneec uk or eu
How is this working out for you. Im interested also in buying this.

I get stuff from China on a daily basis what is the problem with receiving goods from the EU?

:confused:

How is this working out for you. Im interested also in buying this.

I get stuff from China on a daily basis what is the problem with receiving goods from the EU?

:confused:
They told me there was a Wharehouse in usa and referee me to use them.usa has them in stock just have to ask for one their not listed. Works great $115.00

Sent from my LGL84VL using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

They told me there was a Wharehouse in usa and referee me to use them.usa has them in stock just have to ask for one their not listed. Works great $115.00

Sent from my LGL84VL using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

Could you please PM me the details, I would like to pursue this also.

Thanks

I got it all loaded to send you and this site dumped me off now it won't let me send picture on tag on box

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval