Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Holding an angry bird by the tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
When hand catching the Typhoon H, all you have to do is push the red button whilst holding on the the landing gear. All that other crap isn't necessary.

That is exactly what I do...always works. I only hand catch it if the surface or area I'm landing on can cause a tip over or if the wind gust picked up before landing.

With two daughters I can definitely appreciate your feelings about dating age. I often thought having two daughters was God's way in a little pay back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess that makes my 3 a lot of payback. And the twins...I was trying to sleep that night, ******!

Reactions: Steve Carr
I went out and bought a backhoe to start making our little jet ski lake into a bigger boating lake.

Not that this has anything to do with drones but . . .
Dude - you don't want to make ANY changes to a lake or too near to one. The US and State government (EPA etc) agencies will heavily fine you and possibly incarcerate you if they find out about it and a backhoe stands out like a sore thumb.

I've personally witnessed someone being financially ruined (bankruptcy) being prosecuted for this and that was 30 years ago before the huge increase in regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat