Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Horror typhoon h

I no longer deal with anyone that doesn't have a repair and support facility here in the US. If this a legitimate loss Yuneec will make It good. Send in the ST16 they will access the flight logs and if thru no fault of the pilot they will make it good. I just love this company. Tell them Dragonflyerthom sent you . What has been your experience?

Last edited:
this guy doesn't linger long. Wonder how he does with Dolly!! No I don't work for Yuneec.

H is not a quad it's a hex for a start and if it's true Yuneec will replace it .
I don't know ... but it's hard to believe for me unless there is a proof. Most people take a video of the first flight for one reason or another. I believe flying path can be simulated using data from st16

I've been flying quads for years... received typh. H 2 days ago , follow step my step setting up. Went to flying field . Quad went up about 90 ft. Look down at reading on radio everything fine. ..... then look up at quad , it took off ..... had no control ......radio repeatedly stating reconnecting wifi 1300 dollars gone.

Not to be an A$$ or anything, but unless the ST16 flew away too,
you can think of it as a pretty cool $1300 tablet:)

You're funny

I
It's Roger Kenny! Kenny Rodgers is gone with the wind too! LOL !;)

I think all such a claims which result in loss of UAV MUST be posted only after contacting to manufacturer or dealer or providing some kind of footage otherwise should be considered as trolling.
This is mine 2c and that's how I feel about.
If I had such incident, I wouldn't be jumping on the forum and start winging ( I would be angry, **** yes) but all my anger I would divert to the dealer in my case and only after I may share this on the forum.

Reactions: JohnL
I

I think all such a claims which result in loss of UAV MUST be posted only after contacting to manufacturer or dealer or providing some kind of footage otherwise should be considered as trolling.
This is mine 2c and that's how I feel about.
If I had such incident, I wouldn't be jumping on the forum and start winging ( I would be angry, **** yes) but all my anger I would divert to the dealer in my case and only after I may share this on the forum.
Never stated what he did was right or wrong, but I hold a different view, 'Innocent, till Proven Guilty" Yes he should have shown a video/flight log. But Sometimes with a fly away and he being new to drones, I am sure he had no clue how to extract that information. And sometimes us Ole Farts, act before we think!

I sent them the data ...... let's see what happens ?

Greetings and Salutations Kenny!

When you spoke with tech support, did you talk to Mike Hunt, or Tom Fulary? Tom's a great guy with a good sense of humor. Mike's kind of unfriendly sometimes!

Please keep us updated on your experience!

Regards,
The Gambler!

I am not accusing anyone. I just want to know the truth. I did not mention a manufacturer name it could be applied to any..
Sorry but this must my immune system is telling me ALERT!

Inspire / Dji phantom / qx 350 / ht- 450 with Dji nasa .... and many more .

Reactions: DroneClone
I had a phantom 3 standard fly away.. DJI 3 months later said they would replace the camera, drone and battery for 440 plus shipping and tax... or for 499 I could buy a whole new complete package... I said thanks but no thanks.

I flew my Typhoon H for the first time today. I have plenty of experience with DJI multis (never owned a phantom). I just did a hover test for stability and could not land the craft for awhile. I noticed the craft slowly gaining altitude and decided to end my hover test. I lowered the throttle but it would not descend. It was like I hit an invisible barrier for landing. I had control over yaw, and pitch. I had to fly it forward and to the side to get it to come down. Once on the ground the I felt as if it still wanted to take off. I hit the motor stop button to kill the engines. Needless to say... my hands were shaking from feeling like I would lose this new craft. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval