Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I HAVE A GPS QUESTION

Reaction score
I WAS PLAYING WITH MY TYPHOON H ON THE KITCHEN
FLOOR. I TURNED THE GPS OFF TO START THE PROPS.
AND THEY DID START.
BUT I NOTICED WHEN I WENT BACK IN TO TURN THE GPS ON
AGAIN - - I NOTICED IT WAS ON.
SO I DID IT AGAIN, SHUT IT OFF THAT IS.
STARTED THE H AGAIN ONLY TO NOTICE THAT
THE GPS SEEMS TO TURN ITSELF BACK. WHY !!!!
THANKS
KEITH KUHN

Sorry to ask, but were you trying to slide the button that looks like a slider to turn it off, or tap the button? It only activates or deactivates when tapped. If you were trying to slide it it was never turned off.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Sorry to ask, but were you trying to slide the button that looks like a slider to turn it off, or tap the button? It only activates or deactivates when tapped. If you were trying to slide it it was never turned off.

WOW I BELIEVE YOU NAILED IT FOR ME.
I WILL TAP IT NEXT TIME.
SPOT ON PAT
THANKS AGAIN
KEITH KUHN

Last edited by a moderator:
my ears hurt :(

WOW I BELIEVE YOU NAILED IT FOR ME.
I WILL TAP IT NEXT TIME.
SPOT ON PAT
THANKS AGAIN
KEITH KUHN

Keith, there's no need to create 2 posts to reply to someone. If you're replying, simply type under their original post that is captured in your "reply".

It's also not a great idea to type in all caps. Most people interpret that as shouting.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaykay2
Keith, there's no need to create 2 posts to reply to someone. If you're replying, simply type under their original post that is captured in your "reply".

It's also not a great idea to type in all caps. Most people interpret that as shouting.

I do not see well I have muscular
Degeration

Last edited by a moderator:
All caps can be used to get your attention that could be important, not always meaning SHOUTING.:rolleyes:

WHEN I TEXT ON MY PHONE, I CAN TALK IT IN.
IT REDUCES THE CAPS AUTOMATICALLY.
BUT ON MY COMPUTER CAPS ARE A MUST FOR ME TO
SEE.
KEITH

WHEN I TEXT ON MY PHONE, I CAN TALK IT IN.
IT REDUCES THE CAPS AUTOMATICALLY.
BUT ON MY COMPUTER CAPS ARE A MUST FOR ME TO
SEE.
KEITH
Just curious and maybe a bit intrigued. If your eyesight is so bad that you need to use caps for you to see things you write on your computer, then how do you manage to see your drone in the air? Your VLOS limit must be at an exceptionally close distance.

Please forgive my ignorance since I'm not well up on the effects of macular degeneration other than knowing that it effects eyesight in some way.

Just curious and maybe a bit intrigued. If your eyesight is so bad that you need to use caps for you to see things you write on your computer, then how do you manage to see your drone in the air? Your VLOS limit must be at an exceptionally close distance.

Please forgive my ignorance since I'm not well up on the effects of macular degeneration other than knowing that it effects eyesight in some way.

HI
I DO KEEP THE DRONE CLOSE ENOUGH AS VLOS, PLUS OF COURSE I CAN SEE IT ON MY TYPHOON H CONTROLLER. I HAVE HAD MY CRASHES BELIEVE ME. HOPEFULLY I AM DONE CRASHING AS IT IS NO LONGER UNDER WARRANTY.
KEITH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital