Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel

Reaction score
The "h" I just received came with the Intel system and I have never seen one except on line. I watched some videos yesterday watching it being installed but nothing about what it does or how it improves whatever it's supposed to improve. Any info I need to know because the craft is ready to go.

Reaction score
The "h" I just received came with the Intel system and I have never seen one except on line. I watched some videos yesterday watching it being installed but nothing about what it does or how it improves whatever it's supposed to improve. Any info I need to know because the craft is ready to go.
Keep it turn off, it's just frontal obstacle avoidance. Unless you're going to do follow me or something like that.

Reactions: Mechanic
Reaction score
Keep it turn off, it's just frontal obstacle avoidance. Unless you're going to do follow me or something like that.
If the OP is referring to Realsense then it has more than just frontal obstacle avoidance.

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
He is referring to Real Sense. It was originally developed under contract with Intel. He is the first I’ve seen to call it an Intel module.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janehopper061