Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

looks like august firmware may be the last

He's tested the H520 gimbal, the E50 gimbal I imagine, he had a lot of problems. And then the last update of the H PLUS that apparently the previous one must have been very bad.

I wish they had published an update of the H520 :)

Sorry, to stop the confusion. Yes Arruntus you are correct. I have been testing my damper fixes for the E50. Unfortunately it turned out to be a soggy biscuit. Definitely an improvement but still completely useless for video if flying sideways trying to video above 17mph. That E50 could actually be a very good camera if I could stop the jello. Because I have stiffened up the dampers I have now added vibration so it’s back to the drawing board.
Build 777 is for the H Plus and due to pause rewind play’s issues I wanted to go give it a go.
I also wanted to test out something using CCC and using the free gimble controls.
Flight was very uneventful, flew wonderful and footage came out top notch. Very successful testing session with it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks guys. Sorry to jump to conclusions... I Was getting "GIDDY" at the idea of a new FW :)

Reactions: Peggy
AH, he said in XDdddddddddddddddddddd ......
Then I will not see it, I'm leaving in two weeks for a long, very long stay (XDdddddddddd ...) in the hospital and I only come back in ..... 2019. :mad:

@Peggy, I'm still waiting behind the door, and the postman is not coming up with the 1.50 .....:(

Grab a chair, get a coffee and keep your eyes peeled. If still there by the end of November take a toilet break and then resume your post, be vigilant and get ready to catch it.
If still there by the end of December I’ll keep your turkey warm for you.

Reactions: ;-)
AH, he said in XDdddddddddddddddddddd ......
Then I will not see it, I'm leaving in two weeks for a long, very long stay (XDdddddddddd ...) in the hospital and I only come back in ..... 2019. :mad:

Recover soon mate, and think you're going to have a hot coffee and turkey for when you come, courtesy of Peggy ;)

I can't believe you can't stand it without knowing how the story goes on, even if it's with the cell phone you'll follow what's going on :p

Think it another way, in 2019? that can be from January to December......... I hope that in January, for when you return to the action we are going to have an H520 that is going to crochet, the ROI, exp, follow me, etc are going to be of the simplest things that is going to do :D:D:D

P.D.: Admin please, I need the emoticons that laugh a lot and the one who eats popcorn urgently, I do not know how to speak otherwise, without them I'm short of vocabulary :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
yes, Arruntus, after convalescence and cardiac rehabilitation at least until January 6th minimum. Put the firmware warm up there.
For Emoticons, I lend you this one (they are Gifs): Moqueur.gif
If you have a big hunger: gourmand 02.jpg
In the meantime I would be wise: ange.gif
Because during that time, I would be: vert-malade-thermometre-58992.gif
To all : biere92.gif

and stay: ............zen.gif

Reactions: arruntus
In my mind, the price tag of the 520, should came with all the features of the 520 + the features of the Typhoon plus.
I would like very mush to buy the 520, but i mainly do video and photos. Mapping not so mush.
Also i ear lots of problems with the E90 camera and the C23 is better. also the firmware is better for video, also the interface is better... is that correct?
So, why shoul i pay more 1000 euros for (less?) typhoon?

Well I think the one who made the 520 had a small mind, he could not put all the characteristics of the H + that had to be created by someone who surely had a greater spirit ...... .........moqueur dji.gif

In my mind, the price tag of the 520, should came with all the features of the 520 + the features of the Typhoon plus.
I would like very mush to buy the 520, but i mainly do video and photos. Mapping not so mush.
Also i ear lots of problems with the E90 camera and the C23 is better. also the firmware is better for video, also the interface is better... is that correct?
So, why shoul i pay more 1000 euros for (less?) typhoon?

I thought the E90 and C23 were identical apart from the firmware?
If you mainly do photos and videos, then the H Plus is the more sensible choice, particularly as it has some appropriate flight modes and, as some have found, it can be used for mapping.

I can tell you now that V1.5 is knocking on the door. Probably within the next two weeks and that has POI and a few other goodies. So whatever yuneec US told you is complete BS and they need to get facts right before releasing speculation to the public. Nuff said.
Is it still knocking or did it give up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joyflightfare