Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to introduce myself here with one of my drone video, recorded with Yuneec Q500 4K. I really hope I can find and meet here some Yuneec freaks and learn more about my machine, video recording tricks and so on. Video is called "MIST HUNTING". Hope you will like it :)

Feedback appreciated, thanks and have a nice day!

Reactions: Mojoe35
Nice Composition and subject matter. I would have liked to see more saturation. Try using the Gorgeous setting next time. It will bump up the color some. And the relationship between the video and music was good too.

Reactions: Mojoe35
Hi,

I would like to introduce myself here with one of my drone video, recorded with Yuneec Q500 4K. I really hope I can find and meet here some Yuneec freaks and learn more about my machine, video recording tricks and so on. Video is called "MIST HUNTING". Hope you will like it :)

Feedback appreciated, thanks and have a nice day!

I really enjoyed watching your video! It was smooth yet exciting when the music emphasized the cuts from one scene to the next. Great job!

Nice Composition and subject matter. I would have liked to see more saturation. Try using the Gorgeous setting next time. It will bump up the color some. And the relationship between the video and music was good too.

Hi. Thank you for the feedback. I 100% agree. I was trying to do something with saturation while creating a video, but every attempt to make it more "juicy" ended with a dark image and lost details. You think glamour mode will be adequate for such weather conditions?

Thanks again

I really enjoyed watching your video! It was smooth yet exciting when the music emphasized the cuts from one scene to the next. Great job!

Thank you, that's great ! Good to know that movie and music play together on a acceptable level :) Hope there was at least 0,01% of dramaturgy :) greetz

Super nice. I am inspired to create more corrigraphed shots to music. Thank you for sharing.

Hi,

Thank you! I really like when the music and image work together. Of course I need more practice but im glad that something's already working :)

PS. I saw your shots in other thread, nice one !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval