Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Modify the default wifi channel

Leicester area fella and I got mine on Thursday by the time jessops stopped fannieing around with my order! took it to work (warehouse) To test fly and it lost signal and busted a prop on a pallet fixed prob need software haha!
You did remember to turn GPS off didn't you? I took mine to the local park, but just kept it close and at eye level as I'd read about the firmware problems so didn't fancy watching it vanish into the trees. Then tried a second hover inside, both were faultless, but dull. Keen to send it up/out further but now its the weekend, its tanking down.....YAY.

Just been told I'm getting dragged to kids birthday parties today anyway... Pray for sun tomorrow.

I have a game to go to tomorrow so I pray for sun too bud haha!

Umm I would answer you on the GPS .... but that might have slipped my mind ::smacks head:: so I will try again abit later got travel to Hampshire 1st to meet the team.. 7hr coach ride ... I'll take the birthday parties haha

LOL..... Yeah, apparently if GPS is left on while you're indoors it will go mad trying to find where it is. Also be aware of the bottom sensor, if your hand goes under the drone apparently it'll also shoot of either up or in one direction.

The birthday is a 8 year olds.... Trust me.... I'll take anything else.

Reactions: sc0utr3c0n
Thank you very much shadimh, I tried downloading the firmware in your link(Living in Denmark, Breeze bought in Germany) and after an update all my android devices now work with the Breeze, even my Edimax Usb-powered extender works with it :)
EDIMAX - Wireless Routers - AC600 Dual-Band - AC600 Multi-Function Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router,Access Point, Range Extender, Wi-Fi Bridge & WISP

Could you specify what android devices you are using if you are referring to smartphone

Thanks!

I have a Breeze since Spring 2017 that used to connect with my smart phone HTC One (M8) nearly fine, that is up tu about 50 meters. I have updated the firmware whenever I was reminded by the controller. It is 1.4.7
Now I have acquired a new phone, a Huawei Mate 10 Lite. This phone has the same frequency bands as mu old HTC. Yet there is no connection to the Breeze!

Hey Mehmet
Your new phone connectivity is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, if it is not Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,ac as your old one was, so it will not bind to the breeze. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but you will not be able to fly your breeze with your new phone.

Reactions: Mehmet
Hey Mehmet
Your new phone connectivity is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, if it is not Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,ac as your old one was, so it will not bind to the breeze. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but you will not be able to fly your breeze with your new phone.

Thank you so much bcndude! Huawei phone did not supply any list of technical data. Information in the internet about the connectivity says: "Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot (Western Europe, Korea) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot (ROW)".
I am in Switzerland. What do you think?

Thank you so much bcndude! Huawei phone did not supply any list of technical data. Information in the internet about the connectivity says: "Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot (Western Europe, Korea) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot (ROW)".
I am in Switzerland. What do you think?

My pleasure! It took me some time to figure this out, these are the specs of your huawei Mate 10 lite: Huawei Mate 10 Lite - Full phone specifications
Check the comm tab. I actually received an email from yuneec germany confirming that lite model smartphones were not prepared to fly breeze. I bought an old second hand xperia z3 and it works like a charm.

Reactions: Mehmet
My pleasure! It took me some time to figure this out, these are the specs of your huawei Mate 10 lite: Huawei Mate 10 Lite - Full phone specifications
Check the comm tab. I actually received an email from yuneec germany confirming that lite model smartphones were not prepared to fly breeze. I bought an old second hand xperia z3 and it works like a charm.
Thank you again bcndude! You have send to me a very useful link. It seems that my phoneis almost the only one without the ac band. Frankly, this is an bad surprise to me, because I have considered several properties of the phone while buying except the communication properties.
I will be very happy if my wife lets me use her old iPad to fly the Breeze.
So long, Mehmet

It work fine in the USA but can't find it on my wifi in south africa

I have a Breeze since Spring 2017 that used to connect with my smart phone HTC One (M8) nearly fine, that is up tu about 50 meters. I have updated the firmware whenever I was reminded by the controller. It is 1.4.7
Now I have acquired a new phone, a Huawei Mate 10 Lite. This phone has the same frequency bands as mu old HTC. Yet there is no connection to the Breeze!

Are you sure it works with HTC ONE M8 because I have that and I have ordered a yuneec breeze. ?
Does it still come up with the wifi! Also will it work in the UK since I am ordering my yuneec breeze from US. My HTC is from uk!

My Breeze (bought in Switzerland) used to work with my HTC One M8 (acquired in Turkey) more or less perfectly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet