Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware update....

Reaction score
Greetings, Just did new firmware update, downloaded from Yuneec St16 & H firmware, the H firmware is a zip file.

Follow Yuneec video to do update, my Pro is just few months old so had current updates. Well finished update, but appears some thing didn't go right.

Now have v03.01.b30 on St16, but autopilot is v1.25; gimbal is v1.16 and camera v3.1.33.(a).
Camera says old version needs to be updated? I am wonder about shutting down and putting SD card into camera, because I didn't unzip this file, this caused a problem? No where on video is info on unzipping the files, which is done by program sometimes.

Appears ST16 updated but not H or camera.

What do I need to do next?

Thanks,
AJ

Greetings, Just did new firmware update, downloaded from Yuneec St16 & H firmware, the H firmware is a zip file.

Follow Yuneec video to do update, my Pro is just few months old so had current updates. Well finished update, but appears some thing didn't go right.

Now have v03.01.b30 on St16, but autopilot is v1.25; gimbal is v1.16 and camera v3.1.33.(a).
Camera says old version needs to be updated? I am wonder about shutting down and putting SD card into camera, because I didn't unzip this file, this caused a problem? No where on video is info on unzipping the files, which is done by program sometimes.

Appears ST16 updated but not H or camera.

What do I need to do next?

Thanks,
AJ
Did you leave the files just as they were after downloading? Also, what browser did you use to download?

Now on the st16 do the update for the h, make sure you have a microsd on the camera

Yup, didn't change anything and Win7, IE 11.
Yuneec recommends using the Chrome browser to download the files and I believe Firefox will also work. Internet Explorer has not worked properly so the update is not recognized by the ST16.

Last edited:
I see in the ZIP file from Yuneec is a file, Files.zzz and it is 43,449,919kb. Do I need to unzip this on sd card
to put in for H update? Would think I would.?

I see in the ZIP file from Yuneec is a file, Files.zzz and it is 43,449,919kb. Do I need to unzip this on sd card
to put in for H update? Would think I would.?
Do not unzip the downloaded file. If I.E. makes any changes to the file it will not be recognized by the H.

I Corps 1968,69 USN Seabees

Now I get msg when I hit update for Aircraft, "Update failed, aircraft type cannot be retrieved"??
Greetings, After some help from a friend, down loaded update with Firefox and redid ST16, then H and like the insurance commercial "wala" that easy. Now when the
-3 degree wind chill is gone I will go out and do compass calibration, and test flight.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Now I get msg when I hit update for Aircraft, "Update failed, aircraft type cannot be retrieved"??

This is the exact same question I asked the other day, and because I am a newbie, was told to use the magnifying glass symbol to search for my answer. Nice.

Reactions: Jester
I have a question, I just finished updating the H and at take off it hesitates. Is this normal or is there a fix for this?

I have a question, I just finished updating the H and at take off it hesitates. Is this normal or is there a fix for this?

Which update? The AP 1.34 had that going on but new 1.35 has corrected that issue.

Weird. I definitely had that "jump" before but now seems less. I don't go straight up fast ever though. I always pop up about 15' and check everything before starting video and going off on objective so I may not notice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval