Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orbit/Follow Me/other intelligent flight modes

Reaction score
I've heard rumors that "on this or that drone fair" someone "saw for sure" that the H520 had the intelligent flight modes.

Anyone else heard about it? I certainly don't have them. Perhaps they are available only in the US firmware? (I don't think so though).

Most likely that's bogus, because I can't see any reason to limiting the functions for one continent but not for another, however - does anyone know if Yuneec is planning to introduce those features in the futre?

The only difference in firmwares is in the camera due to the different regulations in the world. The rest is the same for everyone.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a good look at it, it's a function that many flight controllers have. Later on, you can determine the preferred flight modes in the lever, I'm imagining........

I don't think that's how it will go down, as the lever has signs describing each position. I think it'll be a softkey on the touchscreen menu somewhere. I think/hope they will add that, but there's quite a bit of other options people are expecting, and that are not there. I imagine Yuneec is working on some of those right now. I know for a fact they are working on the two controller mode for example.

Team mode is a very interesting thing. I think they're working really hard, to see what the next update brings us. And since asking for what we want doesn't cost money, we can indicate that we would like to have it implemented with a bit of luck ;)

Reactions: Peggy
They already know we want team mode, now we have to bother them about the rest of missing functions ;). I'm pretty sure there is a lot more to come.

Reactions: arruntus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval