Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Playstore log in is frozen on ST16 will not allow log in

Reaction score
Ok time for my once a day question lol honestly my experience has gone without a hitch. this does leave me with kind of a silly question, so I went to set up play store on my ST16 long story short it has frozen on a screen that tells me to resign in....however it will not allow me to do anything? So basically put my playstore is not working, and log in is frozen and this is irritating cause there are apps I need to get :( I was going to just erase and restore the ST16 but for obvious reasons I did not unless you have heard of this and suggest doing so.

Don't use playstore on the ST16. Load the apps ( apk file ) to a micro sd card, then put the files in a folder called downloaded or it may be called downloads. Install the app from there.

Ok time for my once a day question lol honestly my experience has gone without a hitch. this does leave me with kind of a silly question, so I went to set up play store on my ST16 long story short it has frozen on a screen that tells me to resign in....however it will not allow me to do anything? So basically put my playstore is not working, and log in is frozen and this is irritating cause there are apps I need to get :( I was going to just erase and restore the ST16 but for obvious reasons I did not unless you have heard of this and suggest doing so.
I also did a fast search within this forum using the words ST16 apk and it came up with a lot of reading material. This link may explain it as well. Look at the second comment, it's by Tuna.

ST16+, problems to login to Playstore and Chrome

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss