Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help!

Reaction score
Hi! I just got my Typhoon H but am having a problem binding it to the controller. The camera is working but that's it. When I try to bind them I can't get the LED lights to come on or flash.....I thought if I could reset the model then maybe it would bind with the controller. I just don't know what to do. Please help me

There is an excellent video at www.yuneec.com on how to bind them Look under Support and tutorial videos. Relax,this is a great drone with lots of help, both there and here!!!

Hey so I tried to fly first time and I screwed up tilting the aircraft to enter binding mode, anyway after 15 min I tried to turn off with button, it did not work so I has to pull better out to turn drone off, since then the main Led nor the motor lights turn on, what do I do
There is an excellent video at www.yuneec.com on how to bind them Look under Support and tutorial videos. Relax,this is a great drone with lots of help, both there and here!!!
H

Thank you and I understand the inky problem is the drone is not turning on? I push the on button and the camera turns on but the drone does not....I have and will watch the video but I need to know how I can get the lights to tract, and the drone to react to my movement

Did you charge the battery?

If so, remove the battery from the H. Hold down the power button for a few seconds. Then put the battery back in and hold the power button down for several seconds until you hear the rising tone.

If so, remove the battery from the H. Hold down the power button for a few seconds. Then put the battery back in and hold the power button down for several seconds until you hear the rising tone.

Thank you for getting back to me.....the problem I am having is the drone does not seem to be powering on all the way?? I am able to bind the camera however the drone will not, first time I powered up it worked, and then I could not bind it nor would the lights come on, I have studied

Thank you for getting back to me.....the problem I am having is the drone does not seem to be powering on all the way?? I am able to bind the camera however the drone will not, first time I powered up it worked, and then I could not bind it nor would the lights come on, I have studied
Right. I understand. If the battery is very low it may do that which is why I asked. So when you hold down the power button on the H you don't hear any tones?

Basically I feel like I need to

Right. I understand. If the battery is very low it may do that which is why I asked. So when you hold down the power button on the H you don't hear any tones?

The batteries are fully charged and I am hearing tones but it doesn't do anything but bind the camera and that's it

Okay. Sounds like the H has a serious fault. You could connect it to your computer and check it with the GUI. That might tell you what has failed. But you will need to call Yuneec and wait a long time before you get to talk to someone.

Reactions: dan met
Okay. Sounds like the H has a serious fault. You could connect it to your computer and check it with the GUI. That might tell you what has failed. But you will need to call Yuneec and wait a long time before you get to talk to someone.
Ok thank you so much.....and I thought it would take a long time to get someone on the phone that's why I tried this site first....thanks again for your time

Ok thank you so much.....and I thought it would take a long time to get someone on the phone that's why I tried this site first....thanks again for your time
It still might be good to connect it to the GUI. It's a good learning experience and one that you will use in the future.

It sounds like only the camera binds, so would not creating a new H in the ST16 correct that?

The lights could have been turned off by accident on the ST16. I personally hate binding mine as it's hard to get mine in binding mode for some reason.
Really? You don't get the orange flashing Status Light?

And I think the lights reset on a power cycle.

I'll explain again what happened guys and thank you for help so it was my very first time turning on, turned on st16 then my H...everything worked perfectly, except I did not bind model properly, after waiting 15 min or so I tried to turn drone off....could not power button didn't work, at this point drone turns on, camera binds perfectly but drone has no lights, and will not bind, it seemed everything was working fine, I am hoping maybe battery is low, IG not I don't know what to do....any advice from anyone I appreciate

I'll explain again what happened guys and thank you for help so it was my very first time turning on, turned on st16 then my H...everything worked perfectly, except I did not bind model properly, after waiting 15 min or so I tried to turn drone off....could not power button didn't work, at this point drone turns on, camera binds perfectly but drone has no lights, and will not bind, it seemed everything was working fine, I am hoping maybe battery is low, IG not I don't know what to do....any advice from anyone I appreciate
Do you know how to turn on and off the LED's on the ST16?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn