Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So this came today!

Reaction score
So this arrived just 2 hours ago.

Happy but also VERY SAD.

I am away from the delivery address until Thursday

A bit disappointed that the E90 doesn't come in the same sort of box as the CGO-ET camera.

Oh well. Can't wait to try it out in our 5 week outback adventure to the centre of Australia.
IMG_2961.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

Congratulations

You're the first, you know we're all waiting for opinions. Whenever you can :D

Reactions: Haydn
Haydn today is Friday, I hope you travel well and you've returned safely.

Don't you want to envy us with some photo, video or something? ;););)

Reactions: Haydn and MM1992
Do you have a H(480?) Can you test if it will connect?
The Typhoon H (480) will not connect to DataPilot (aka the ST16S software). I've tested, even tried with both a 520 and 480 running side-by by-side. DataPilot wouldn't even see the CGO-3+ camera to connect.

Reactions: Haydn
Yeah Ronnie is the day I finally get to correct the silly thing. It has been a hectic week trying to fit out a 4x4 and new of road trailer for The next five weeks in the desert.
It's go day. Which means I get to grab the H520 and try it out.
If I have Renouf room I'll take both drones to try all sorts of combos. But I'm not holding my breath.

I'm supposed the CGO3+ didn't work but have a few tricks up my sleeve to try out.

Hi Haydn - John from Melbourne Australia - looking forward to hearing more. Can you advise where I can purchase the H520 and at what price? Cheers - JD

Hi Haydn - John from Melbourne Australia - looking forward to hearing more. Can you advise where I can purchase the H520 and at what price? Cheers - JD
From me John.
I have sent you my number

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acharyaganesh