Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So where is it?

That may be so but their is APP $500 of a difference between the H-Plus and the H-3 ? For the sake of a couple of weeks?
The Autel evo II Pro with the one inch sensor should be out in a month or so also, just something else to consider.
Mike

When the Plus was last in stock, both Best Buy and B&H had them for 1,799.00 so that makes the difference between a Plus and an H3 800 bucks - that new L1 camera has a LOT of ground to make up. ;)

Reactions: PatR and Mike Irish
When the Plus was last in stock, both Best Buy and B&H had them for 1,799.00 so that makes the difference between a Plus and an H3 800 bucks - that new L1 camera has a LOT of ground to make up. ;)

So true. Here in Europe I paid €1900 then without the bag and the wizard. The H3 now is on sale for €2,400 without the Intrl real sence module /wizard and bag. Hhen you add that up the intel modual €300 bag €100 + shipind so let's say Tot por the H3 €2,700 a difference of €800 ?

Don't think it's got anything to do with tariffs, if it did it would be industry wide and as I mentioned, some of the competitions' prices are coming down. I think it has more to do with scarcity, Yuneec mentioned this (H3) would be a limited release and perhaps they think that will drive prices up. I think the market will decide. ;)

Reactions: Mike Irish
The tariffs on this stuff fall into the 25% microchip/electronics category. Based upon the DJI increases we don’t see percentages anywhere close to that.

Because of that large delta between the tariff percentage rate and actual price increases I have to wonder if drones have actually been levied with tariffs or if drone manufacturers perhaps saw an opportunity to increase prices and blame it on tariffs.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi