Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOS

Reaction score
Hello, I have had a problem, I have a yuneec typhoon H, I was at home doing tests without propellers, I have given him how to take off .. It has accelerated, I have turned it off why it sounded bad to me and now it does not start me .. It may be that I have loaded it? [emoji24] .. I have restarted everything and nothing, in the console it gives me everything ready but it does nothing

I do not understand all what you wrote. Am I right, that you have tested without propeller? Normally this is always possible and will not harm anything. But motor error will occur because the flight controller miss the propeller. If you shut down and power in on again, all should be OK.

With console, you mean the GUI test program? What means "it does nothing"? The drone or remote controller? Power on successful? Binding successful? At what step do you have problems? Motor starting?

br HE

I mean the engine won't start. the drone makes a little error sound, but there is no error message on the console.

This is very dangerous. You have mixed channels thrust that may prevent it from start. Delete the S5 mixer from Thr.
Check all output in output monitor if there are other problems. Never save channel settings if you don#t know exactly what you do!
Channel settings may lead to a loss of the drone and did it in the past. Hand off the Channel settings. Switch off advanced mode to hide this dangerous menu.

Tap to S5 > tap to Deactivate > done.
To open output monitor double tap on the Volt symbol in the upper left corner.
To be sure to be on the safe side, create a new model from scratch with default values and bind drone and cam to this new model.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare