Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 - Manual or AUX bouton

Reaction score
Hi,

I tried searching for a ST-16 Manual but I could not find one that explains a lot of the advanced features particularly the channel settings.

I found some youtube videos however they are in Deutsch (funny thing I found a lot of more than english ones)

Also on a another note is there a particular function to the "AUX" button?

Hi,

I tried searching for a ST-16 Manual but I could not find one that explains a lot of the advanced features particularly the channel settings.

I found some youtube videos however they are in Deutsch (funny thing I found a lot of more than english ones)

Also on a another note is there a particular function to the "AUX" button?
The Aux button is currently not used. I was told by Yuneec UK that at some point they were going to put the ability to turn off and on the GPS feature on the AUX button.

Right up until the moment someone pushes it accidentally and gets spun up because GPS could be turned off to easily. A blind man can see this one comin'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right up until the moment someone pushes it accidentally and gets spun up because GPS could be turned off to easily. A blind man can see this one comin'.

If that's the sort of 'mistake' someone could make, then, in my opinion, they shouldn't be flying in the first place. I imagine that same type of user would also be able to shut down the motors (mid air) by hitting the power button by mistake - LOL.

Reactions: Kev Waite
I for one would love the ability to turn off and on gps from the aux button. Never had an issue with the DJI Naza using ATTI MODE, no GPS, and GPS MODE. The H flies so smooth with no GPS turned on but is too much of a pain to turn it back on when needed via the ST16's tablet.

@All above,

Thanks guys I hope that button can be used soon like a release button for a claw. Now about that manual?

Reactions: Jester
^^ Ah, yes - your original question. To my knowledge, there is no 'in depth' written manual for the ST16, but a quick search on YT found these little gems;

Both of these guys do a pretty good job of covering the ST16 and also keep in mind, the videos I linked to are just a part of the series that they offer, so be sure to search their channel for the additional videos on the ST16.
Hope this helps.

PS- not so sure about that claw.

Reactions: Jester
Been that way with multi rotors from the beginning. DJI has grown in this respect over time, but they still aren't all the way there yet either. Yuneec is younger. Perhaps it's a "profit center" type think where manufacturers are more focused on turning out a salable product. Only one system has a comprehensive manual, Arducopter/APM/Pixhawk but most off of that is directed to the system since any transmitter can be used. We have to use manuals associated to each type of transmitter and integrate that info with flight system info.

Then again, has anyone looked at the instructions included with a new laptop?

Cheers m8t,

I find it odd that a manufacturer would release a product for profit and not provide a manual for the advanced users.

But oh well.

Judging by the various threads in this forum, a great many fall well short of the advanced user description. Many obtained anH as a first time flyer aircraft. Whatcha gonna do?;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval