Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16: Is there a list of what's on it?

Reaction score
Or more specifically, what's original to Yuneec, and in my case, what's been added by the previous owner? I'm talking about the apps you see when you tap the Pad button, as an example, what's Dronefly, and did Yuneec install it, or is it aftermarket? If it seems like there's a bunch of extra stuff, should I just delete it, would I be better off resetting it to factory defaults, or is that just going to open up a whole different can of worms? If it's not important, fine, but I've read enough to know that this isn't a full Android tablet implementation, and treating it as such can lead to issues. Thanks.

Dave

What's original, can't really say, but I would take off Dronefly.
You are correct extra stuff/apps can lead to issues.
I have never put on extra apps, for fear of spam and pop up advertisement.
Look up those apps you are concerned about on google and see what they are.

Last edited:
Or more specifically, what's original to Yuneec, and in my case, what's been added by the previous owner? I'm talking about the apps you see when you tap the Pad button, as an example, what's Dronefly, and did Yuneec install it, or is it aftermarket? If it seems like there's a bunch of extra stuff, should I just delete it, would I be better off resetting it to factory defaults, or is that just going to open up a whole different can of worms? If it's not important, fine, but I've read enough to know that this isn't a full Android tablet implementation, and treating it as such can lead to issues. Thanks.

Dave

0299FC75-AB09-47BE-95C2-EA5D636D01B8.jpeg
The only program that is not stock is UAV Toolbox and it is the only authorized third party app that Yuneec allows.

Thanks, @DoomMeister, you've set my mind at rest, other than order, that's what I have on mine. I'm a little confused by one thing, I'd swear I had a page with just Dronefly on it, but now I can't find it. Maybe something I saw in a vid? Maybe one beer too many o_O? Later.

Dave

What's original, can't really say, but I would take off Dronefly.
You are correct extra stuff/apps can lead to issues.
I have never put on extra apps, for fear of spam and pop up advertisement.
Look up those apps you are concerned about on google and see what they are.

I am new to this drone myself, so I have to ask why remove Dronefly? Not knowing what it does, just curious?

I am new to this drone myself, so I have to ask why remove Dronefly? Not knowing what it does, just curious?

Is it an app or a hot link to a website Dronefly.com? The only thing I find a reference to for Dronefly is a DJI dealer in CA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1