Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tech help please

Reaction score
I video races on dirt tracks and am looking for someone that can install a audio recorder in the drones hand controller so i can narrate the video as i am taking it. The cg03 yuneec camera does a great job picking up the engine sound. If you can help me I will pay what you want plus a bonus. I have contacted several repair shops and got no help.

I video races on dirt tracks and am looking for someone that can install a audio recorder in the drones hand controller so i can narrate the video as i am taking it. The cg03 yuneec camera does a great job picking up the engine sound. If you can help me I will pay what you want plus a bonus. I have contacted several repair shops and got no help.

There are personal recording devices out there, and relatively inexpensive. No need to modify a controller. Headset and all.

Another option is to narrate during your post production of the video. Use a capable editor that supports several audio and video tracks.

Good luck! Curious to see and hear your finished products.

Jeff

A small pocket tape recorder with a remote microphone clipped to your clothing or on a headband?

A small pocket tape recorder with a remote microphone clipped to your clothing or on a headband?
Than how do i put the sound too video.....I am 77 years old and don't understand a lot of this . that is why i like the cg03 camera it has sound with the video

Than how do i put the sound too video.....I am 77 years old and don't understand a lot of this . that is why i like the cg03 camera it has sound with the video
I have good success with OBS for editing videos. Although I've never done it for Typhoon videos, I've had much success with gaming videos.

Find the music you need then in CyberLink Power Direct, or a very simple software Movavi Video.

Reactions: Mcurtin201
There are personal recording devices out there, and relatively inexpensive. No need to modify a controller. Headset and all.

Another option is to narrate during your post production of the video. Use a capable editor that supports several audio and video tracks.

Good luck! Curious to see and hear your finished products.

Jeff
That's a good idea to add commentary later, you can miss events in the heat of the moment, or get too excited, after the event it would come across as a much smoother race commentary, and double check anything that might be added or taken away.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

This might be a situation when finding a mentor might be advantageous. In person, that is. Someone who knows video editing and compilation, and is willing to teach.

Doesn’t even need to be a UAS operator, but finding some local clubs might turn up contacts. Otherwise, perhaps some adult community education entities, local photography clubs or associations, or the like might have outreach programs.

I know my photography group invites members of all skill levels to share, learn, and help.

Some ideas, anyway.

Good luck!

Jeff

I agree with @NorWiscPilot to reach out for someone to explain you the basics of video editing. A local video club or even a relative that edited last family come-together might be of help. Or go for YouTube, as there are also some nice how-to videos for basic editing. Most editing software is easy to learn - although they often have different approaches and designs, the main functions are quite similar - and some even provide pretty nice assistants to guide you through your first project.
Otherwise, I suppose, if you just get started and questions begin to rise, you may always ask for help here as this forum is always keen to help each other.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval