Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH Plus Team Mode

Do you have the backed up 784 files? If not you might check with RPR, Steve Carr, or Mickeyboo.

Do you have the backed up 784 files? If not you might check with RPR, Steve Carr, or Mickeyboo.
I "think" I'm all set, they seem to be on the new ST16S in the YuneecOTA folder.
This look like what I need?

That looks right DCH. The only one you should need to use is the 784 file for the controller. I almost said something last night about checking if the controllers were on the same firmware, but you had just checked and had a V8.

Controller 1 has build 809, controller 2 has 784
I understand that 809 has been pulled from the Global OTA. It was beta for testing. So if there are issues it is not surprising. I would guess it's back in the garage for some fixes. I haven't installed it and, in fact, my controllers don't have team mode on the current firmware. Not sure just why it's not there.

I understand that 809 has been pulled from the Global OTA. It was beta for testing. So if there are issues it is not surprising. I would guess it's back in the garage for some fixes. I haven't installed it and, in fact, my controllers don't have team mode on the current firmware. Not sure just why it's not there.

We need you in your bench and tinker! (This guy didn’t get the memo)

You sure are spry for 103.4;)

Man! This compass thing is bugging me! I was multitasking, with work, searching the archives on here and shopping in Amazon. Went to be at 3am

I had no issues getting team mode to function on my H Plus. Both controllers are running 2 different builds. Slave is running the latest build and the master is still running on build 784

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval