Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble with binding H920 and CGO4 (Also need ST24 manual)

Reaction score
Greetings.

I am a happy owner with both a q500+ and an H920 with CGO4.
I've flown the H920 ship a couple times with no issues. However, now that I have the CGO4 hooked up, I have video from it but it just hangs there and wobbles back and forth like it has a mild case of sluggish Parkinson's. Of course there is not yet any manual for the ST24 radio and it's in depth options. Anyone out there have some experience here? Thanks.

Greetings.

I am a happy owner with both a q500+ and an H920 with CGO4.
I've flown the H920 ship a couple times with no issues. However, now that I have the CGO4 hooked up, I have video from it but it just hangs there and wobbles back and forth like it has a mild case of sluggish Parkinson's. Of course there is not yet any manual for the ST24 radio and it's in depth options. Anyone out there have some experience here? Thanks.

I had fits with the (camera) on my Q500 4K for weeks and was mystified. I'm no geek and was pulling my hair out. I posted a video here somewhere I called "Shake, Rattle and Roll" (an Elvis song) and the camera in the gamble was doing the weirdest things, but I believe I had a few odd files on the SD card I had placed in the camera that were causing the problems. The files were locked (nothing would allow me to delete them) so I went to Best Buy and bought a new 16 gb mini SD card and it worked.

Have you seen ...

Funny thing - I needed that docco - forgot all about it and ended up having a chat with the Drone Ranger .... he went through the same thing that this document does ... do it works.
Thanks Mr Drone Ranger.

Also an interesting docco on wiping the St24 and starting again.

Attachments

• ST24 Clean and Wiped.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 60

Hi Doc52. Does this manual exists for ST16 ground stations too?

I also have an issue with my H920+. Maybe you get a clue.

What I own:

Yuneec H920+ Pro Bundle - Commercial Hexacopter with Pro Action Grip and CGO4
Part Number:YD-KM3J-FI

I'm at this point right now: after having done a reset and a clearing of the flight mode app, countless rebindings, I have 2 different kind of H920 models that I can choose, the camera is Yuneec_310040 in both cases.

Model H920 #SR24S_678v1.07: Drone works perfectly. Camera works perfectly. Gimbal is not working at all.

Model H920 #SR24S_12420v1.05: Drone not recognized ― Message on the screen: Receiver incompatible with model. The model H920 has already bound with the receiver 678. Would you like to create a new model to bind with the receiver 12420?... Both camera and gimbal work perfectly. If I try to bind the SR24S_12420v1.05, the screen shows N/A to all data infos about the drone.

So the positive thing, is that it is not a hardware problem.

Is there anything that comes to your mind that could rectify this problem once for all?

Thanks.

Hi Doc52. Does this manual exists for ST16 ground stations too?

I also have an issue with my H920+. Maybe you get a clue.

What I own:

Yuneec H920+ Pro Bundle - Commercial Hexacopter with Pro Action Grip and CGO4
Part Number:YD-KM3J-FI

I'm at this point right now: after having done a reset and a clearing of the flight mode app, countless rebindings, I have 2 different kind of H920 models that I can choose, the camera is Yuneec_310040 in both cases.

Model H920 #SR24S_678v1.07: Drone works perfectly. Camera works perfectly. Gimbal is not working at all.

Model H920 #SR24S_12420v1.05: Drone not recognized ― Message on the screen: Receiver incompatible with model. The model H920 has already bound with the receiver 678. Would you like to create a new model to bind with the receiver 12420?... Both camera and gimbal work perfectly. If I try to bind the SR24S_12420v1.05, the screen shows N/A to all data infos about the drone.

So the positive thing, is that it is not a hardware problem.

Is there anything that comes to your mind that could rectify this problem once for all?

Thanks.
I also have this issue with my H920+ i JUST RECEIVED LAST Monday, i WAS CHECKING EVERYTHING OUT FOR TOMORROW's flight and no camera pan or tilt Not happy about this first impression!!!!! Rebound 3 times with NO luck.

Also there is to much lag for flying. 3/4 of a sec. and slow / fast framing of my hand in the screen when I move it back and forth in front of the camera.

Hi Guys
I have a problem with the h920
My camera CGO4 dont wonna bind at all ?
Can somebody help me with this issue please .

Thanks in advance

Hakan

Reactions: retro bob
Hi Guys
I have a problem with the h920
My camera CGO4 dont wonna bind at all ?
Can somebody help me with this issue please .

Thanks in advance

Hakan
I have same issue did you ever find out how to bind cg04 to h920?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval