Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H as a stationary remote controle camera?

Yes 1080 on card, but like I mentioned with the right professional video transfer equipment it could go 1080. TV stations who use remote vans and trucks have that capability.
I don't think you will be satisfied with the 720 video transmitted to the controller. Sure, you can convert to 1080 but it won't look any better, just a higher resolution view of a low resolution video. Still shitty. The microSD card in the camera will have what you want to use.

My first thought is if your using this as a remote security camera, how long is the battery going to last, even with the motors off, before you have to change them. Unless you have a wired in power supply, you have a camera system that requires replenishing the power every x number of minutes or hours.

My first thought is if your using this as a remote security camera, how long is the battery going to last, even with the motors off, before you have to change them. Unless you have a wired in power supply, you have a camera system that requires replenishing the power every x number of minutes or hours.
Also, if it is outdoors, how are you protecting the gimble/camera from the elements

I gave a presentation to a group a short while back where the H was connected to a monitor and left on for the duration of the presentation so the crowd could all see continuous video being panned around the room. After 45 minutes the battery had dropped only 0.6 volt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop