Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H camera won't connect

Reaction score
A few months of trouble free flights till now. All of the sudden the camera will not connect. Tried every fix I could find online.
Tried rebooting everything several times. different SD card, system settings refresh, reloaded camera C-GO3-Pro, It says setup complete. Then the monitor reads reconnecting to camera please wait. And WiFi connecting spins on and on.
Happens in multiple locations. WiFi doesn't want to connect. Every time I go back into system setup it shows no camera, "Not connected"

Reactions: durf786
Do this first if you have not: remove the cam/gimbal, push in on the front tab while pulling the gimbal, and slide it straight out the front.
Examine the double row of contacts to see if one is pushed down and stuck. Look at the ones on the drone as well as on the gimbal.

Thanks RayRay. That got the camera to respond and the green light on the camera is now blinking.
Under system settings, it's now showing the camera as CGO3P-52207E
But it's saying "not connected". I hit refresh several times and I still have no picture on the monitor. And WiFi- connecting spins on and on,...

You'll have to re-bind the camera. Cool, you are learning more. Re-binding is easy, Sometimes you have to refresh the page. Just the cam, not the drone...

You'll have to re-bind the camera. Cool, you are learning more. Re-binding is easy, Sometimes you have to refresh the page. Just the cam, not the drone...
But every time I hit Bind it says something like please choose your controller. I hit bind on the upper left corner of settings and nothing happens. I hit bind on the lower right and get please choose you controller. And I've hit refresh dozens of times and it gets me nothing also.

Still not working. I highlight the camera and click bind, I'm asked for a password. Don't recall ever setting up a password to login to system but I used my generic password that I thought might be it and I get "Connecting to Flight System" then I get "Connection Failed" reason- unable to connect to camera.
It seems that the reason I can't get past this point is because i can't get a WiFi connection? The home screen keeps saying connecting to WiFi but it never connects.

10 digit, 1 thru 0... that should get it.
I am new to the forum but experienced the exact same issue with my aircraft. I spent several hours trying to fix the issue on my own. I followed your suggestions and within minutes I had my camera back. One question: why did this occur? Mahalo for your help!

For me I kind of assumed that I must have pulled the camera and gimbal away from the contact points when I removed the camera cover. So pulling the gimbal all the way off and reinserting it reconnected the contact points and all was good. (After i did the bind)

This afternoon I went and fired her up and no connection. Came in and reread the thread and she fired up in the house. Waiting for the light tomorrow to see if it takes

Hi, I'm new at the forum
This week I had several problems with my cam, always need to reconnect / rebind it again.

Today, when I start both ST16 and Drone (Typhoon H pro 3 antennas / CGO3P - firm: ST16_V3.1.30.yuneec" and "TyphoonH_Ver3.04_E.bin"

The display always comes to the following:

"Camera Connection Status"
Camera type is not match! Please
select right camera type!

With the ONLY possibility to press OK, which brings me to the "camera selection"
Now I cannot bind / reconnect my cam again and my controller is in a looping

Any good ideas?

TIA

Jago

Reactions: DronePilot1776
I am brand new in the drone world and I have a Typhoone Q500 that I had to replace the camera on but now the wifi will not connect and I do not get any video but I can make the camera tilt with the remote. Any suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval