Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - even Google can't help

Thank you for your patience and ongoing support. Typhoon H will start shipping next week. We had an overwhelming response and number of pre-orders, and are actively working to keep up with strong demand.

-Team Yuneec.
Tim, when they ship next week, make sure to send one to Ingenious Ingenuity in NY with my name on it !LoL!

Correct, plug and play.
Tim, you've been real quiet lately ! Come one, enough delays you got to know if the H has shipped to dealers or not they are coming from your warehouse ! Do you have them in Ontario or not? and are the sent out or being sent out to dealers when. I have honestly never dealt with a company that is so irresponsibly silent to it's customers, we the buyer have a right to know! You guys keep saying next week, next week but next week never happens ! Really bad PR !

This is very different from the way DJI released the P4. With the P4 there were many video bloggers that got test units and we were able to view many 3rd party reviews before they were released to the public. Yuneec has kept a close lid on this product and not let a 3rd party post any video reviews before its release. The only videos I have seen have been under close supervision of a Yuneec rep with pre production units equipped with real sense. If its such a great product why not send a few out to independent reviewers? I guess Yuneec relies on its paying customers to do reviews. Does anyone know if this is how it was when the q500 was released? I guess not many people knew about Yuneec before the release of the Q.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
I just called their US Sales number: 855 284 8888 and some groggy dude stated he had "no idea when they were shipping." Wouldn't even give me a prediction which was really disheartening. Great, thanks for nothing. 'This', after the last time I called and was told they'd start shipping on the 15th.

We're getting the run around --me thinks no one is going to see anything for awhile. If it's not shipped by May 1st I'm canceling my order and going with something else, probably the DJI4.

i will give it to beginning of may as well....then just wait for the pro version...concerned that there is no price yet for the intell real-sense...i'm willing to pay up to maybe $400 for it but thats it....

I just called their US Sales number: 855 284 8888 and some groggy dude stated he had "no idea when they were shipping." Wouldn't even give me a prediction which was really disheartening. Great, thanks for nothing. 'This', after the last time I called and was told they'd start shipping on the 15th.

We're getting the run around --me thinks no one is going to see anything for awhile. If it's not shipped by May 1st I'm canceling my order and going with something else, probably the DJI4.

Ohh watch the video from the fpv guy.. its shipping next week..then the week after that..and the week after that..then the week after to infinity and beyond........ITS LIKE GROUNDHOG DAY!

Ohh watch the video from the fpv guy.. its shipping next week..then the week after that..and the week after that..then the week after to infinity and beyond........ITS LIKE GROUNDHOG DAY!
Ya I'm interested as to why the rep doesn't have a full production model, real sense or not. You'd think they'd give their people the the real deal a week or 2 out from sales to be able to show the thing off even more....this guy has a pre-production model.. Why?

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
When a company is straight up with me I give them a LOT of leeway. It's when they dick us around giving dates even they obviously know are complete bulloney that I resent the heck out of.

Yuneec are you listening? It's called honesty. Give us give us a straight up answer (i.e.: a REAL shipping date) or start losing your customer base, which with social media these days --as you well should know by now, could build nearly overnight to a tsunami global HIT on your reputation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dezzzy.D
Ok this just in from an email I sent to Yuneec Sales Support this morning:

"Due to our desire to make sure that the product we are sending out is free of errors we are running the crafts through some quality control to make sure you get a perfect product. Due to the sheer number of drones it is taking up a little bit of time and the projected date was pushed back to the end of the month as a solid date. Thank you for your patience, we will have you flying in no time."

Need I ask them to define their interpretation of the word "solid" and "perfect"?" --lol

Ok this just in from an email I sent to Yuneec Sales Support this morning:

"Due to our desire to make sure that the product we are sending out is free of errors we are running the crafts through some quality control to make sure you get a perfect product. Due to the sheer number of drones it is taking up a little bit of time and the projected date was pushed back to the end of the month as a solid date. Thank you for your patience, we will have you flying in no time."

Need I ask them to define their interpretation of the word "solid" and "perfect"?" --lol

Hmmm.... that is different than "were shipping next week" or maybe it's the same as "next week" is pretty much the end of the month. Oh well, looks like we'll receive the H on April 29th or May 6th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval